facebook

rush

by: C

Ok, I know I'm asking for the impossible, but the rumors on here are out of hand. Yes, I realize this is dirty rushing in order to sway girls and get in their head for tent talk. If your house is a strong house, then it should stand on its own, without this. You'll get your girls, we'll get ours. Everyone will find the right home. If you can't speak sweetly about another house, how about not posting anything? Or post something worthwhile about your own house? If not panlove, how about at least a little self love for your own sisters?

Posted By: C
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Ooo   

Bump

By: Ooo
#2  by: 987654   

Lots of great houses at UA!

By: 987654
#3  by: mary   

bump da bump

By: mary
#4  by: Poiuytr   

Keep it at the top!

By: Poiuytr
#5  by: GG   

I think a lot of houses did great work with philanthropies last year.

By: GG
#6  by: Ii   

Yep. See threads below.

By: Ii
#7  by: MMM   

Really!

By: MMM
#8  by: MMM   

Come on guys. Try to be classy these next few weeks.

#9  by: MMM   

Let's try to keep the positive threads up top. These poor girls going through rush don't need a last minute rush of all the reasons you think your house is top. At this point they know where they think they want to be, and we all know the house chooses you, so you're setting them up for heartbreak. Let the system work. Please. :))

#10  by: lllooo   

Please stop calling out specific houses on here! It makes the Greek system look bad, and it makes you look terrible too!

By: lllooo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.