facebook

tri delt

by: Pnm

How is tri delt's sisterhood at bama? And are they known for being more stuck up than most of the other houses?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Look ...    

Further down this site. There is almost this exact same question. Maybe someone will bump it. But basically, great philanthropy raising over $200,000 for St. Judes, always in the top 3 or 4 in grades, nice girls active on campus, homecoming queen this year, great house that's fairly new, and if it matters ... old row.

By: Look ...
#2  by: PNM   

from what i saw and heard at spring teas, they're stuck up. This is coming from someone who knew nothing about these sororities and when I went the girl literally told me to write my name down and just go into a sea of girls that i didn't even know. Once i finally found someone she acted like she didn't want to be there and told me how they "forced her to go" then she dragged me around while she talked to her sorority sisters and didn't even ask for my name or anything about me or introduce me to them. It was horrifying so eventually I just left.

By: PNM
by: PnmMar 29, 2015 4:43:52 PM

Really?? I had a great time at tri delt! At first I was in a sea of girls, but afterwards I was greeted by a really sweet girl who introduced me to so many actives! It was overwhelming at first because it was so crowded

By: Pnm
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 6:39:16 PM

Same here. I had a fantastic time. I was thrown into the sea of girls, and that was overwhelming, but there was another girl walking in a the same time and I initatied a conversation with her so that we were alone! I met the sweetest girls, and they were definitely one of my favorites this weekend

By: pnm
by: GuestMar 29, 2015 7:01:50 PM

When it comes to these kinds of things, sometimes you have to be the one to take the initiative like the girl above me did. 90% of girls coming in know someone in the house, so if you don't, you need to strike up conversations and not just wander around aimlessly until someone takes you under their wing

By: Guest
#3  by: pnm   

100 percent that girl that was talking up tri delt is an active. they were horrible this weekend and they will definitely not be on my top sororities to rush, not that even matters to them though. a bunch of girls i talked to were complaining about them too.

By: pnm
#4  by: Active   

Soooo many of my friends in DDD hate it. They don't have many friends in their sorority and they always talk about how mean their sisters are. They might put in a great rush and raise a lot for their philanthropy, but their sisterhood sucks

By: Active
by: Really?Mar 31, 2015 9:28:17 PM

My roomate is a Tri Delt. She hangs out with like 15 to 20 or more of her sisters all the time and they all get along great. It seems like they are hanging out with other Tri Delts all the time. Im in another sorority but love these girls and hang out with them a lot. They could ignore me if they wanted but always include me. I can't believe ypur friend can't find any of her sisters to like. Makes me wonder about her.

By: Really?
#5  by: Guest   

To answer your question, as far as stuck up goes, there are plenty of houses way more full of themselves than tridelt. Most of the tridelts I know are super laid back and chill. But for the sisterhood, it's not the best, but it's definitely not the worst. In a pledge class of 120 girls, not everyone is going to get along with everyone, and there will be cliques because girls tend to find their niche of people they are like, or people they relate too. That's just the reality of the situation, and if you can't accept that, you need to think about attending a school that has smaller pledge classes

By: Guest
#6  by: Imo   

Tri Delt is known for being a good house at Bama and has been for many, many years. They are VERY selective with their members and stick with girls that are wealthy, have a known name, and are from the southeast. Think of "mama and daddy's little girl". I suppose when you get so many of the same types of girls there are most definitely going to be "issues" with sisterhood. It's hard to share when you have never had to, know what I mean? There is no doubt in my mind that a pnm will know whether she fits in and loves Tri Delt or not, and it is reciprocated. If not, I certainly would NOT get my hopes up.

By: Imo
#7  by: California PNM    

i absolutely loved tridelt! They were my fav sorority out of the 8 I attended. I walked in alone and knowing no one and the sweetest girl came right up to me and made me feel right at home. I don't know who Yall talked to at the party but I didnt want to leave! All the girls I met were so genuine and kind and never made the conversation stop. Very impressed with their sorority!

By: California PNM
#8  by: Ddd   

>kkg>KD =mbhs

By: Ddd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.