facebook

rushing

by: George Bush

I was wondering if I will be abel to get into a top tier fraternity although I am from New Jersey. Although I am from New Jersey I am a staunch conservative, enjoy hunting, play football, hockey, and baseball and I am very preppy. Just wanted to know my chances of being elected for a top tier fraternity.

Posted By: George Bush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

"elected"

By: lol
by: spellMar 16, 2015 5:16:46 PM

able

By: spell
#2  by: Active    

You sound like a try hard. It's more about who you know than if you're "preppy."

By: Active
by: George BushMar 16, 2015 6:30:51 PM

basically what i am asking is there any way that a kid from the north who doesn't know anyone be able to get a bid from a top tier fraternity.

By: George Bush
by: Active Mar 16, 2015 6:47:59 PM

I mean, I can't tell you a flat out answer, but no, more than likely not. Most of the top tier fraternities are guys that are only from Alabama or surrounding states, if even that. And most of those fraternities have probably already given out close to half of their bids.

By: Active
by: Yellahamma,Mar 16, 2015 7:11:46 PM

In a word, yes. More possible than likely but yes, It happens every year. Yanks pledging top houses is doable. But hurry up and get down here for a few rush gatherings. After say the 4th of July it can get to be slim pickin's.

By: Yellahamma,
#3  by: seriously   

This was posted on so many other University's pages... Stop trying to hard.

By: seriously

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.