facebook

advice?

by: question

I know that you should keepan open mind throughout rush, but some of the houses I'm currently very interested in are ADPi, TriDelt,ChiO, Phi Mu, Theta, Zeta. I know TriDelt ChiO and PhiMu are pretty difficult to get into, and I'm the first in my family to attend college so I'm not a legacy anywhere. Any advice on how to rush a house that's hard to get into for someone with no connections? Thanks in advance.

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

Always present the best version of yourself. Don't be fake though, just show them how great you really are and if it's a fit then it's a fit

By: hi
#2  by: Zzzzzzzzz   

Don't have any preconceived notions or you will be heartbroken. PNMs have no control of the process no matter what panhellenic tries to tell you.

By: Zzzzzzzzz
#3  by: <>~~   

make sure to send in your recs early as well as attend the spring parties. because there are just so many girls going through rush it's really easy for girls to slip through the cracks. the best thing you can do is try to get some connections. if there is a girl from your area/friend of a friend/whatever that's currently in house and she knows about you she can help to keep you from being dropped.

By: <>~~

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.