facebook

potential rushee

by: dang..

We can see fraternities like DKE SAE KA and Delta Chi on here having hundreds of more votes than other fraternities on here like Kappa Sig fiji and phi delt and surprise!! Guess whos at the top of rankings on discussions?? You guessed it! The same fraternities that self rank so much. And guess whos always near the bottom? Right again! The ones who stay off of this site. No one trust this site rush who you like not these biased rankings.

Posted By: dang..
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dang..   

Just to clarify look at the old row/ new row rankings.. thats what i am referencing. And even the all around rankings.

By: dang..
#2  by: So..........   

It's all BS. All of it. Most newbies can't stand OR, so they take to social media and blast it....non stop. (runs up the post count, don't ya think?).

It's all good, if you just don't take it so seriously.

As for Greek Rank....I'm absolutely CONVINCED that they have writers/editors/staff members who get on these sites and Rank, reRank, Self-Rank and continually stir the frickin pot. Just to get hits and sell advertising. At least, that's what I've been told.

By: So..........
#3  by: conspiracies abound..   

Thats interesting..

By: conspiracies abound..
#4  by: Truth RTR   

Most and when I say most 90% of the post are accurate. Fun reading material!!

By: Truth RTR
by: Posts r mostly accurate Mar 3, 2015 9:11:59 PM

There is self promotion, but there is also reaction when self promos are b.s. When ATO selfranked a few years ago, the public slammed their ratings.

It's not like these ratings are precise, but I am sick of reading that Phi Psi is top 10 and I downrank them every time I come onto this site and uprank the good houses (KA, OX etc.) that the jealous morons troll on

By: Posts r mostly accurate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.