facebook

rush

by: pnm

Is it unusual for 20+ current actives to add you on Instagram from the same sorority?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not at all! It means the sorority is really interested in rushing you. Make sure you keep all your posts clean and don't post anything you wouldn't want you grandma to see.

By: No
#2  by: Active   

It is fairly normal to have 100 add you all at once. It just means that we have heard your name. And whether actives are adding you or not, you really need to keep all of your social media clean!!

By: Active
#3  by: pnm'15   

Is it okay to add girls ourselves? I followed a lot of girls from each sorority on insta and a lot followed me back and others requested to follow me first. Is that a good sign?

By: pnm'15
by: DontMar 8, 2015 7:29:28 PM

No that's not a good idea. Wait to be followed first so you aren't being annoying

By: Dont
#4  by: Pnm   

Is it normal for all of them to comment on your stuff "you're perfect!!!"?

By: Pnm
by: Uugh!Mar 9, 2015 12:38:24 AM

Get over yourself! In August, when you're sitting with 2400 other beautiful, perfect girls going thru rush you will understand why I'm saying that! And I'm sure the actives have commented the same thing to others!

By: Uugh!
#5  by: UAGirl   

Ugh! Get over yourself with the "your perfect" comment! You will not believe how many beautiful, sweet and smart girls will be rushing. A lot of "it girls" in high school will seem average. It's great you are being followed on social media but that doesn't mean you will get a bid from that house. Keep an open mind about all houses or you will be disappointed!

By: UAGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.