facebook

gamma phi

by: from georgia!

I'm not a legacy but i am a 3.7 student and not bad looking at all! Some of my friends from high school tell me Gamma Phi's here are really nice, and say they're going to try and rush them too. My question is are they really selective or have an in state bias?

Also my boyfriend of 3 years was a grade above me and went pike here, i haven't gone to party with his frat here or anything but will that affect their decision?

I was homecoming and prom queen in high school if that helps?

Ive also read a lot of mean things about them on different threads.. i dont care about rankings and i really don't care to hear anything but advice.

I'm really excited to meet them and see what everyone is talking about plus having a new house is pretty cool too!

Posted By: from georgia!
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: frat   

I don't see why these people think Gamma Phi is so bad. I personally love them. Whatever i guess.

By: frat
#12  by: Fishy but I'll believe it   

I will agree your post sounded a little fishy. If anything, try to be humble during not only rush, but life. Remember that Alabama has a lot of beautiful girls, a lot of smart girls, a lot of girls who were prom queen, and a lot of girls that were homecoming queen. So maybe don't carry yourself on those too much. I will say, while still trying to be positive, that the way in which you describe yourself does not match the average description of a Gamma Phi. Unfortunately, someone has to be at the bottom and Gamma Phi is there. I think they're getting better maybe, but I'm not a Gamma Phi so I don't know. If you like Gamma Phi during rush, go for it and you'll probably be able to make an impact on the house. But it sounds to me that you might be a little overqualified for that house in particular.

By: Fishy but I'll believe it
by: ^^^^^Jul 31, 2015 10:34:49 PM

mean girl remark - she's maybe more qualified for middle school than college

By: ^^^^^
#13  by: tbh   

no pnm is ever over qualified for a house, just go in during rush with an open mind and good luck!!

By: tbh
#14  by: Nonsense    

Agree. Fit not qualifications.

By: Nonsense
#15  by: Bf   

Have you talked to your bf? He might have some good insight for you

By: Bf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.