facebook

pnm

by: Ua18

Wonder what sorority is going to take those two girls who posted in the facebook class of 19 group and made it on tfm and tsm

Posted By: Ua18
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

Probs KD

By: Guest
by: RudeMar 5, 2015 6:44:46 PM

So why would you think they would be kd?

By: Rude
#2  by: Guest   

What was it?

#3  by: Guest   

Anyone know her name? The posts I saw had her name blurred out.

by: HFeb 26, 2015 10:11:49 PM

I think her first name was Kim. One of my friends showed it to me im sure somebody still has a picture

By: H
by: BewareFeb 26, 2015 11:48:19 PM

Mackenzie Quinn

By: Beware
by: HmmFeb 27, 2015 12:09:04 AM

mackenzie and kim two girls who are rooming and posted a really inappropriate post on facebook

By: Hmm
#4  by: asdf   

what did they post?

By: asdf
by: lolFeb 27, 2015 12:08:39 AM

"Must chase neither shots nor boys"
"Must be reckless"

By: lol
#5  by: They'll be fine    

I'm in a sorority and I thought it was funny as hell. Obviously they were being super sarcastic. They will have a fine rush honestly no one on campus is even talking about it anymore.

By: They'll be fine
by: GuestFeb 27, 2015 11:14:26 AM

Funny? Yes. I thought it was funny. However, completely inappropriate when you know that your actions are going to be scrutinized. What kind of house is going to want to take girls who can't even keep social media somewhat clean when they're being judged? How tf are they going to represent their sororities when they're free to do whatever they want?

by: You're rightFeb 27, 2015 1:44:57 PM

Yeah it'll be really funny when your sorority gets on probation because those two girls will do something completely stupid.

By: You're right
by: <>Mar 5, 2015 6:14:27 AM

No one's talking about it any mopre because we all already know those girls are history.

By: <>
#6  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.