facebook

Adpaytodelete & PiBetaSelfRank

by: Yikes

Adpi/Pi Phi call out any rank that doesn’t have them higher “fake” or “messed up”. Notice nobody cares when old row is out of whack, zeta down, aphi down, etc. “Likes” and rank “fixes” are always in Adpi and Pi Phis favor though. They have constantly bombed rush for years in a row but care more about their status on greekrank than in real life. Maybe if they spent more time trying to convince girls in person during rush week how great they are, they wouldn’t have to save face on an anonymous site. Wouldn’t you actually want to be what you claim you are in real life and not on a site with trolls? Since you have so much time on your hands this summer, put the real work in. Food for thought.

Also the reason they’re being called out is because they won’t stop putting other houses down in favor of themselves. They’re chronically on here. Maybe if you stop paying to delete all posts/comments to control the narrative about your house it would be less obvious but it’s no wonder ZTA is beating y’all in the GPA these days! Not the brightest bunch or you just can’t help yourself!

Posted By: Yikes
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ?   

Why do you care so much about these houses? I mean I don't know much, but I do know when someone is obsessed in an unhealthy way

By: ?
by: @?May 13, 2024 4:22:43 PM

Gaslight queen 😍😍😍 doesn’t work we all have already seen your self ranking and paying to delete countless times lmao come up with something new!

By: @?
by: Jealousy May 13, 2024 4:34:15 PM

Ok whoever you are - you have actually lost it. Copying and pasting the same comments . And going into my senior year there is something I have learned on this site - you never bash houses that you know you are better than - you just don’t care. You only pick on houses you complete with or ones you are jealous of. So you just show that you have to be a dz or gphi picking on these houses. You know it’s not zta, or any old row houses caring about pi phi or adpi so I would stop as you are calling yourself out. Remember you only try to bring down houses better than you so in some way you must feel threatened by these houses. It’s basic psychology.

By: Jealousy
#2  by: um   

ZTA is beating who in GPA?

By: um
#3  by: @yikes   

Boring summer so far huh?

By: @yikes
#4  by: Grades    

Please no more talking of grades you can search earlier posts or everyone please check Greek scorecard you can see grades and philanthropy and all that fun stuff to fill your summer days lol.

By: Grades
by: WellMay 13, 2024 7:45:15 PM

Once spring 2024 grade report comes out it’ll start all over again lol.

By: Well
#5  by: circles circles circles   

this has become a hilarious circle they really can’t delete anything in peace now 😂😂😂

By: circles circles circles
#6  by: Right on time    

OP is liking her post and comments again….this craziness is exhausting.

By: Right on time
by: ?May 13, 2024 9:56:45 PM

You have an excuse for everything. If you’re not agreed with it’s “fake”, other houses are out to get you and now ~one~ person is liking their own post lol. Delusional and embarrassing efforts to save face that nobody is buying.

by: @?May 14, 2024 5:51:30 AM

you still haven’t explained your obsession with these houses. In post after post, you don’t provide any excuses just the spew the same crap about rankings and being on this site. Lol which you are on all of the time. It’s def troll behavior. why pick these two houses? Got anything? Didn’t think so. But you do you boo.

By: @?
#7  by: @OP   

No OP, u r the one self ranking.

The post right above this one, “bama Greek rank” is from 2021, has 4478 views and only 37 likes. This post from YESTERDAY has 40 likes already???? Bffr, the math isn’t mathing. U r liking ur own posts, big yikes. Nobody agrees w that much and it’s obvs u r the only one commenting. Nobody agrees w u or cares. U continue to do this and make Gphi and Dz look bad. It’s obvious bc those r the houses that would benefit the most from this strange adpi\piphi hate and LITERALLY no other houses care.

Y u trollin like a b#tch, ain’t u tired?????

By: @OP
by: girlMay 14, 2024 1:06:32 PM

are you okay 😂😂 i guess i’d be going crazy too having to keep spending money deleting comments and posts

By: girl
by: U?May 14, 2024 2:43:54 PM

I’m fine, u r the one the ppl think is crazy.

Did u see what I did? I just did a bunch of dislikes to show u how easy it is but u already know. All u have to do is open an incognito tab and click on the dislike multiple times in a row, it isn’t that hard. That’s what u have been doing, right? I know it is. The only problem is that when u r incognito the views don’t tabulate. That’s why the view count and likes/dislikes aren’t mathing. Girl, u have been caught. It’s pathetic. So now the views r 108, let’s get an accurate count wo u self ranking.

By: U?
by: Thx @u?May 14, 2024 3:14:56 PM

this is awesome….pass the popcorn.

By: Thx @u?
by: ?May 14, 2024 3:28:02 PM

40 likes to 41 dislikes w 109 views. That math is off. Nobody likes or dislikes posts that much. Total self ranks. Didn’t know it was so easy! That’s for the explanation

by: 😂😂😂May 14, 2024 3:39:31 PM

girl you are crazy you spent time to open a incognito tab 40 times 😂😂😂 who has time for that?! talk about spiraling! also the fact you are replying over and over again as other people when it is clearly you. also still paying to delete comments…youre nuts! thanks for proving you are chronically on this site some more though. pnms, take notes of how weird they are! literally nobody is going this hard for these houses except girls in these houses 😭

By: 😂😂😂
by: NpMay 14, 2024 5:10:48 PM

😂😂😂glad u agree it’s crazy bc it’s exactly what u did!!! The only thing is that u r more pathetic bc it’s ur own post!!

U a fan, u a fan, u a fan

By: Np
by: ^May 14, 2024 6:20:53 PM

oh the spiral is bad bad…🤭🤭🤭 so you admit you’re an adpi or pi phi? terrible look…ew pnms look how they talk…

By: ^
by: NoMay 14, 2024 6:47:29 PM

Ew girl u just wasted ur time by liking this post 10 more times. U r def proving u r a troll. Old posts don’t get 10 likes in 1 hour.

By: No
#8  by: Again??   

Those 2 houses must be doing something right to have you so threatened. Go Adpi and PiPhi! I’m here for it!

By: Again??
by: YuckMay 14, 2024 3:48:45 PM

Attacking other houses to lift up your house and deleting comments/posts that don’t fit your narrative and then playing as the victim when you’re called out for it is not a flex. Nobody is jealous of your irrelevant houses, but we are annoyed of your GR behavior. Maybe stop doing what you’re doing and everyone will stop calling you out. It’s okay to have pride in your house, but you go way too far. Shameful.

By: Yuck
by: @yuckMay 14, 2024 4:21:16 PM

Awwww OP finally found a friend on GR

By: @yuck
by: Girl pleaseMay 14, 2024 5:00:49 PM

Only someone completely threatened by them would go to this much trouble. People don’t care about “irrelevant” houses this much. They got you all kinds of tore up!

By: Girl please
#9  by: um   

Can we ask for proof of your repeated claims? Or do you still have none?

By: um
by: @umMay 14, 2024 4:29:11 PM

sure! if you don’t pay to delete it :)

By: @um
by: ConfusedMay 14, 2024 4:39:54 PM

This post hasn’t been deleted so if they r deleting why isn’t deleted? It’s doesn’t make sense. Where is the proof?

By: Confused
by: ^May 14, 2024 6:16:37 PM

the spiral 😂😭😂😭

by: hahahahaMay 14, 2024 6:21:23 PM

who’s spiraling? Still no proof provided. Everyone is waiting….

By: hahahaha
by: ^May 14, 2024 7:37:41 PM

why don’t you share with the class? you keep paying to delete the comments explaining 🤣 keep digging the hole it’s hilarious to watch. which of these houses are you? that’s what we are all dying to know atp

by: whoMay 14, 2024 8:23:39 PM

Is paying to delete comments? It seems all the ones here have remained. And yet you still don’t elaborate on your claims….

By: who
by: attachMay 14, 2024 8:48:27 PM

you just gave me a really good idea on how to expose you for deleting our comments. thank you. oh this is going to be too good 🤭😭😂 you just couldn’t leave it alone

By: attach
#10  by: WTH    

Omg what the heck is going on here. This seems like a very personal fight between two people . This really needs to stop . Both sides you have to be mature and move on . I can feel in your posts you are both very angry and you need to step away.

By: WTH
by: Thank you!May 14, 2024 7:58:26 PM

This^^^^ please. Seriously. For the sake of the rest of us.

By: Thank you!
by: Agreed! May 14, 2024 7:58:57 PM

Totally agree! Is it Adpi or Pi Phi though? It can’t be both.

By: Agreed!
by: Good question!May 14, 2024 8:12:14 PM

And is it Aphi or Gphi on the other side???

By: Good question!
by: StopMay 14, 2024 8:34:37 PM

I agree it needs to stop. It’s more than 2 ppl. It’s the OP and others. I’ll admit I did 3 comments but there r a lot of other ppl wanting the OP to stop. Its ridiculous. The claims aren’t true.

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.