XO, PBP, AGD
APHI, DZ, GPHI

ADPI, DG, AOPI
KAT, SK, SDT

Posted By: RMFT
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: RMFT   

This is the the ranks with old row bias still prevalent. Kappa, Chi O, and AGD are losing their spark with more out of state students coming in and KD and Tri Delt are even giving Phi Mu a run for their money. Zeta and Pi Phi are doing well and somehow know how to filter out the APhi, GPhi, and DZ girls.

By: RMFT
by: -May 4, 2024 7:59:05 AM

Pi Phi “filtering out the Gphi, DZ, Aphi girls” lol.
Girls actively choose all 3 of the house over Pi Phi. It’s not 2011 anymore, southern mama.

By: -
by: NopeMay 4, 2024 12:36:46 PM

Not true, most girls I talked to were choosing pi phi over dz and gphi. I’m oos

By: Nope
by: The truth May 4, 2024 8:59:41 PM

GPhi DZ and mostly APhi are girls who are looking for last resort to be relevant after getting dropped from Old Row and Zeta/Pi Phi/ADPi. Hate truth but accurate. After that it’s becoming a random face in AOPi/DG/Theta that no one cares about.

By: The truth
by: ? May 5, 2024 12:14:49 AM

Having Darcy in your house is not a selling point. I think there are decent tik tok people in every house. I mean we all remember when sr went pm. Zta gets the solid tt girls. I don’t know what happens to aphi. They get tt famous girls that drop publicly. Ma then st and her friend group . (All are better off and just vibing - they didn’t need aphi) Their class this year seems more solid, but they have to choose better - it is okay to drop a girl of she is tt famous. The current girls have to improve grades and try to get more respect. If they start dropping girls for grades even if they are pretty they have a chance. Zta has confidence enough that they drop pretty girls because they are looking for more well rounded girls .

By: ?
by: -May 5, 2024 6:56:07 AM

DM doesn’t have to be a selling point, but she is more relevant than any girl from the houses you claim are so much better than Gphi. For Aphi, the point isn’t that they were kicked out or dropped, the point is that they weren’t dropped from Adpi or Pi Phi, which you are trying to claim is the case for girls in those houses lol. All the TT girls they got this past year are all still in and were more than a pretty face. I’m sure if they continue that streak, their gpa will raise as older PCs graduate. Or will you just keep moving the goal post and bend reality here?

By: -
by: Yes May 5, 2024 8:29:26 AM

I agree if aphi has another pledge class like this past year they will be better . The farther they stay away from some influencers the better. We all know who to stay away from - yes they are pretty but just not good for the house. Like some of the aphis that dropped they would never fit in at zta it’s just something that you just feel. Cutting harder for grades will help that’s what I think poster meant. The other sororities have harder cuts . As for gphi I would only pick them over like 3 other houses .

By: Yes
by: ^May 5, 2024 9:31:11 AM

Gotcha, yes I agree aphi has been more willing to take “risks” because the girls are hot while those other houses don’t care if you’re hot and social if you’re a grade risk. Loook at us agreeing civilly on greekrank!

By: ^
by: ????May 5, 2024 11:42:01 AM

Why is DM even still relevant to GPB? She graduated a year ago. If ur house is using someone that has already graduated as a selling point, u really got nothing going for ur house. I also want to point out that the biggest TT influencer at Bama isn’t in any of those houses u mentioned. She has just as many followers as DM and she is an actual student. It’s not KD either. So if ur r going to brag about something to make ur house seem better make sure it’s a current thing.

By: ????
by: actuallyMay 13, 2024 3:29:24 PM

DG has passed Gphi.

By: actually
#2  by: Codkdbfhdjdhd   

Alpha chi is not in the top three be frfr

By: Codkdbfhdjdhd
by: RightMay 4, 2024 7:33:01 AM

They’re in the top 2 and not number 2

By: Right
by: OverallMay 4, 2024 1:25:39 PM

AXO and PM are the top OR houses. AXO for all around and PM for “looks” although both houses have beautiful and smart girls.

By: Overall
by: Overall part 2May 4, 2024 1:33:00 PM

I would add AGD for academics and KKG for partiers

By: Overall part 2
by: curiousMay 4, 2024 1:51:35 PM

break down the typical OOS girl that might end up in each of the old row houses. what are they looking for in the OOR pnms that don't immediately get cut?

By: curious
#3  by: Almost   

KD down one and XO up 2 and this one is perfect

By: Almost
#4  by: Pretty good    

This is pretty much how I ranked houses during rush minus kkg and pm who cut me lol

By: Pretty good
by: Me tooMay 4, 2024 11:08:57 AM

Same for me after getting cut by PM and XO

By: Me too
#5  by: Sure    

I like this one

By: Sure
#6  by: Valid    

This is valid . Going through rush the average old girl did have a mix of or and nr sororities. I like this ranking

By: Valid
#7  by: txtx   

AXO JUST STOP you have involvement and academics but thats about it you have clearly gone down. You have a VERY WEIRD mix of girls.

By: txtx
by: …May 11, 2024 12:20:38 AM

must be an agd. always end up with the axo leftovers. alpha chi takes a variety of girls but they are all beautiful, smart, and involved

By: …
#8  by: bruh   

^ clearly an agd wrote the comment above... I'm an xo and am best friends with a lot of axo's. They aren't weird and usually its us two fighting for the same girls (at least last year it was) with agd getting a weird mix of leftovers..

By: bruh
#9  by: almost   

PiPhi down a row.

By: almost
#10  by: Yes   

This looks good

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.