facebook

Frat rush guide

by: Rush guide

If ur planning on rushing a frat from out of state you only need to go to these 4 houses, any others are a big step below.

Pi kapp
Theta chi
Sigma chi
Pike

Posted By: Rush guide
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Frats    

Frats all go through the same thing as sororities . Some girls won’t go near Jefferson houses - other girls won’t step foot in a new row house etc. I have met so many really cute, smart, nice , wealthy guys on Jefferson that go overlooked because of their house. Wait until they graduate are making tons of money wait to see what girls start running to them

By: Frats
by: IFMay 15, 2024 4:38:10 AM

If people only knew their history about the campus they’d realize that there are about 4-5 very solid houses on Jefferson that are better than a handful on University. Some of those University houses are straight pretenders (Phi Psi). Just wait until a house like Kappa Sig is on University and you’ll see the tiers re-evolve. Beta, Phi Psi, Pike, Sig Ep and maybe even ATO will move in back of Kappa Sig. You could say the same if Delt or DX were to move to University. They’d instantly be ahead of about 4 or 5 other Uni houses. All a matter of perspective. House history still matters on this campus.

By: IF
by: YesMay 15, 2024 5:13:00 AM

I’m so interested to see what happens when kappa sig has their new house. Cleanest fraternity house for sure lol. It will be done by fall right?

By: Yes
#12  by: .   

I’d say go to Pi kapp and the others are a big step below

By: .
by: yeahMay 15, 2024 7:10:45 PM

Pi Kapp definitely the best, and as good as any of the OR houses, but there are plenty of other strong houses, even on Jefferson.

By: yeah
by: FratsMay 30, 2024 1:07:10 PM

Yeah pi kapp is def top, but not everyone is going to be going there, so it makes sense to put a top 4.

By: Frats
#13  by: yes   

This is 100% true

By: yes
#14  by: finally   

Finally someone talking about something other than sororities on here

By: finally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.