facebook

STOP RUINING YOUR RUSH

by: STOP

pnms. stop ruining your rush before it even happens by coming in with a certain mindset before rush even begins and ESPECIALLY don’t vocalize that on social media and be all in the comments of actives insta posts, or only following that house.

Posted By: STOP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah    

This is true . When you see a girl only following 2 or 3 houses it’s an instant red flag.

By: Yeah
#2  by: .ok   

nobody cares about this. stop being insecure because your house isn’t being followed.

By: .ok
#3  by: Bama girl   

PNMs: You do NOT have to follow All the houses. JUST the ones you would be willing to pledge. No one is “ruining” their rush experience because they’re not following a sorority they would not want to be a part of. That reeks of insecurity from a house with low amount of followers.

By: Bama girl
by: wrongApr 28, 2024 8:37:08 AM

Wrong. You don't choose a house from social media. It's not real. What houses you think you like before rush can and will completely change when you actually go to the houses during recruitment. And the houses you thought weren't worth following start looking pretty good, especially when the only ones you followed drop you. Anyone who tells you different is from a house that relies too much on social media for their rep because that's all they've got.

By: wrong
#4  by: UH   

I don’t get this. Begging girls to follow your house is embarrassing. If she’s just following old row, or zeta/aphi/phi mu, that tells you what you need to know. Move on.

By: UH
by: Ugh lol Apr 28, 2024 5:10:44 PM

hard agree. like im in a nr that is not so popular and i think its sooo pathetic when my sisters get heated over this. like im sorry but a pnm following only OR or zta/phi mu/aphi probably is not gonna be a great fit for our chapter anyways!! and there are plenty of pretty and popular pnms that follow ALL chapters but no one wants to focus on that 🙄

By: Ugh lol
#5  by: Bama girl    

This thread is a ploy to get more Instagram followers for low rank houses. No potential new member is obligated to follow a house they will drop after day one of rush. If a girl doesn’t want to join “AGS” sorority then she doesn’t have to follow “AGS” sorority PERIOD.

By: Bama girl
by: followers ployApr 28, 2024 1:53:10 PM

This response is a ploy to get more instagram followers for houses that can't retain their members. Your sisterhood is crap, your leadership is weak, your recruitment is the worst at Bama. That's why your new members drop in huge numbers. Your chapter is an embarrassment. But followers, yay.

By: followers ploy
by: don't do itApr 28, 2024 2:01:16 PM

Oh girl please, pnm's who have the mindset that they can pick and choose their houses are the ones who end up disappointed. The sororities do the choosing. Pnm's who really think they can tell anything from insta, after being repeatedly warned with good intentions, are just too stupid to help.

By: don't do it
#6  by: Yeah   

I think everyone has good points what I do think though is that we have been through rush before and want the girls to truly have a good time experience. If you go in with the hope of just one or two sororities yes it may work out or heck you may not be invited to them for philanthropy. So my advice would be to follow every house and look at them all

By: Yeah
by: importantApr 29, 2024 6:47:28 AM

This is important. Going into rush I really wanted 2 houses. One cut me after philanthropy, the other one I wanted but my mother and sister were like no - the reputation of the house whatever. So I ended up ranking them last after sisterhood and that was it. However, the house I'm in I knew nothing about but loved them during rush. I picked them over other houses that are listed as top on here. I followed my heart. But I'm also glad I followed all houses as I really did give every house a chance.

By: important

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.