facebook

Ranks Based of Popularity During Recruitment

by: Ranks

Since there seems to be a lot of ranks recently, I thought I’d do ranks based off popularity during recruitment. I am OOR. I feel that OOR and southern girls have different priorities in houses. So I am going to do a rank for OOR and southern PNMs. This is based in off the experience I had with my group, my friends and people in my dorm. What did you guys see going through recruitment?

OOR
AXO,DDD, ZTA, PM, PBP
Southern
AXO, AGD, DDD, KD

Mid
OOR
AP, ADP, DZ
Southern
KKG, PM, XO, ZTA

Low
OOR
GPB, DG, AOP, KAT, SK
Southern
ADPi, DG

Posted By: Ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

pi phi was not a top sought after house for OOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣

By: lol
by: Of courseApr 26, 2024 4:32:58 PM

Of course the annoying anti pbp/adpi is the 1st one to respond quickly after this is posted.U have no life! PNMs don’t take anything this person says seriously, she’s a troll that has mental health problems

By: Of course
by: ^Apr 27, 2024 1:20:17 PM

The Pi Phi who is chronically on this site making 30 different ranks and set up posts to make their house and others look bad. PNMS, don’t listen to this mental & insecure person. Imagine having time to make ranks like this 🤣🤣🤣 what a loser

By: ^
#2  by: meh   

Without actual verifiable data this means nothing, and no one is going to give out that data. More opinions, who cares.

By: meh
by: ?Apr 27, 2024 9:16:04 AM

Isn’t this whole site one big opinion??? Why r u on it?

By: ?
#3  by: hmmm   

someone is trying to start drama again....

By: hmmm
#4  by: what?   

Do you realize you've listed houses twice? this rank makes absolutely no sense

By: what?
by: ur slowApr 26, 2024 9:35:46 AM

I agree it’s a dumb ranking but can you not read? They did separate rankings for southern vs. OOR girls which is why some houses are listed multiple times.

By: ur slow
by: whoopsApr 26, 2024 9:55:16 AM

thx for clarifying what I missed. regardless I still don't think this is accurate

By: whoops
#5  by: Rush   

I heard so many different houses during rush. Everyone's opinion is so different.

By: Rush
#6  by: not   

not even close

By: not

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.