facebook

Official Sorority Rankings (April of 2024)

by: 100% Accurate

Top: Alpha Chi, Chi O, Tri Delt
Upper Mid: KKG, KD, Zeta
Mid: Pi Phi, Alpha Gam, Phi Mu, Aphi
Low Mid: Adpi, DZ, DG, GPHI, AOII
Bottom: Theta
Even More Bottom: Sigma Kappa

You'll notice a pretty large drop off for Phi Mu compared to previous years. This is largely a result of their current freshman class being one of their worst ever, with their sophomore class not being anything special either. Add in a couple of scandals involving freshman members stripping clothes in dorm hallways, and I think middle tier is a good spot for them.

I also believe the gap between Low Mid and Bottom has narrowed significantly, as a plethora of scandals have hit AOII in recent weeks.

Thoughts?

Posted By: 100% Accurate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Boo   

DZ lower after AOII, they have been falling off hard

By: Boo
#2  by: ?    

I could see phi mu behind zta so just up a row. I do see they have fallen off a little because they lost their identity. They took too many girls last year that really should have went zta and they had a few drops because of that. This year they took girls that really are more like kappa. So they broke away from their girls 2 years in a row so I do see why a drop

By: ?
#3  by: Nooo!!!   

PM up, DZ up, AGD up, Adpi up. And seriously, leave Theta and SK alone. They are both great options. The bullying on this site is ridiculous.

By: Nooo!!!
#4  by: not really    

Zta should come first in the second row then kd, kkg, pm. KD improved grades so much. kappa not sure what is up with them. Low on greekscore card in a few categories and this year mc I have no idea what's up with that. Pm they have dropped off this year a lot not sure why. Zta is improving in every area and is popular among pnms they are ahead of a lot of or houses. Agd I would not put up they are amazing with grades and overall a good house but not that popular among pnms and are pretty much to themselves.

By: not really
by: WhyUApr 24, 2024 10:28:01 PM

AGD to themselves ? That is not accurate. They definitely need moved up. PM is accurate. The worst pnm groups the last several years and XO is boring. I would love them down too. KD scandal still got me skeptical to put them high as well. AXO is definitely top.

By: WhyU
#5  by: )    

KKg down, pm up

By: )
#6  by: NP   

Zeta before KKG and KD. I honestly think they r better than xo too. AOPi and gphi down w theta.

By: NP
by: yesApr 24, 2024 11:31:27 AM

yes i can see them above those 3. I don't think gphi should be moved down they were pretty popular with oos girls during rush

By: yes
#7  by: Meow   

DZ low tier, other than that this is pretty accurate

By: Meow
#8  by: /   

Zta above kkg and kd . Kd always above kkg. Kd has cute girls. Kkg did not get a good mc this past year

By: /
#9  by: almost   

pi phi down with adpi

By: almost
#10  by: slight change   

phi mu up one, pi phi down one

By: slight change

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.