facebook

What happened to the aphi post?

by: ?

What happened to the aphi post from yesterday about girls dropping ?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????!   

Same thing that happened to the PM and DZ posts. Gone! People wasting their money. The trolls gonna keep on trolling.

By: ????!
#2  by: I see   

Ah I see a few posts deleted. Aphi, DZ, and pm. Interesting - shows a lot of people have been on here recently. The aphi one wasn't bad though - the other ones were pretty bad. I'm glad the ones about specific girl were deleted - those types of posts are just horrible.

By: I see
by: YepApr 23, 2024 7:31:14 AM

Agree. Stupid people posting fake news out of jealousy. Petty isn’t pretty.

By: Yep
#3  by: $$$   

That was an expensive day on here yesterday for all 3 sororities to have to delete those posts No wonder this site won't close they are making tons of $$$

By: $$$
#4  by: @   

I wrote the aphi post yesterday. I didn't mean anything by it at all. I was just interested to see what the deal is why the girls were dropping as they weren't specific they just said they didn't like it and were dropping for next year and when I told people what I heard they had a list of reasons that they thought. But a person did respond to my post to read about aphi on a different post and it did make sense.

By: @
by: ^Apr 23, 2024 10:39:44 AM

They have a lot of drops every semester. Nothing new. They need a major cultural change in their chapter to break the cycle, but they don't seem to be getting the help and advisement they need from their alums/nationals. A big part of it is their recruiting and emphasis on hotness and social media above any other quality, which tends to bring in members that are also only focused on that.

By: ^
#5  by: just saw   

Just saw the post was deleted.

By: just saw
#6  by: budget   

There should be a budget for each sorority to delete posts. This is horrible to write about girls individually. Sororities need to look after there own.

By: budget
by: yeah Apr 23, 2024 10:29:18 AM

What a toxic place

By: yeah
#7  by: :(   

I didn't think the aphi post was bad just asking what was going on as a group of girls were dropping. other posts with the one girl was mean and disturbed

By: :(

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.