facebook

Bama sororities are horrible

by: New

From this site we learn that sororities are full of mean jealous girls . Rumors spread all the time . If I was a pnm again I would totally be like I rather make real friends and stay away from girls who bash each others sororities daily. This is what should be on tiki tok and seen so people know how horrible Greek life actually is here .

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: suckers   

From this site we learn how gullible people are to believe an anonymous internet platform that anyone in the world can post and comment on. They believe what they see on tik tok is real too.

By: suckers
#2  by: Um   

Yeah it’s def not just sorority girls—trolls out in full force on this site causing drama

By: Um
#3  by: Bama   

Most are alumni and moms who still think they know what greek life is like here.

By: Bama
#4  by: Trolls are out today   

It’s not the houses, it’s the trolls. Pay no mind. The houses here are great.

By: Trolls are out today
#5  by: True    

I have felt this from some girls here. I'm on here from a so called bottom sorority . I feel attacked on here (not that they say anything about my house but just always on the bottom so it kind of hurts )but I have also felt badly at date parties and out at bars etc. Some girls and guys have stopped talking to me when they hear what house I am in. I want to say not everyone but girls from some houses as a group are worse to me and my sisters than others. Some girls are just really mean girls and on here I at least see that other houses are attacked and makes me feel a little better.

By: True
by: :(Apr 23, 2024 10:57:15 AM

Same. My experience in Adpi.

By: :(
#6  by: agreed   

this site is just toxic

By: agreed
#7  by: Hope   

I hope this site gets deleted one day. This is just such a mean girl place. As one poster said. Any pnm seeing this i hope realizes just how petty the girls here can be.

By: Hope
by: yes it isApr 23, 2024 11:19:18 AM

^and GR says they don't permit cyberbullying yet it's here everyday. but hey they are making $ so..

By: yes it is
#8  by: GR   

This page makes all of us anxious i question if people feel better after posting on here some posts are just disgusting
like people wake up and say hey lets go say something mean on gr
people who are new here wait until the summer and rush it gets really bad

By: GR
#9  by: confused   

WTH is going on with Bama GR page lately?

By: confused
#10  by: well   

unfortunately as long as people continue to comment on the ridiculous posts or reply to the comments, it will continue. the conspiracy theories on GR are insane sometimes

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.