facebook

Prior Question About Pi Phi

by: bamarushh

my question is why pi phi is never top. I'm not arguing that they should or shouldnt be top, im just curious. on paper, they look great so im wondering why not high. theyre top in terms of dollars donated to philanthropy, service hours, insta followers, homecoming, etc (again what we see on paper). so why are they ranked mid? do they have unattractive girls or whatnot?

Posted By: bamarushh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: It’s just OR bias   

Nope. They just aren’t OR. The ranks on here always put the OR houses at the top no matter what the reality is.

KD, AGD, XO are all ranked above NR houses because girls from AL high schools prefer these houses over NR. It’s a joke unless we are ranking social organizations on grades only because none of those houses are otherwise better than most other houses.

By: It’s just OR bias
#2  by: A   

They are top just from social media people think old row or phi mu and zeta are when everyone on campus knows they aren’t. I’m not in a sorority but a lot of my friends are and every pi phi I have met have been the sweetest girls.

By: A
#3  by: Fine   

Pi Phi is fine. Some houses, espc several on OR, don’t want girls with super high social media presence because that can turn into a liability overnight.

By: Fine

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.