facebook

This toxic in real life?

by: Greek Love

I just logged into GR for the first time. Does the same hate aimed at various houses on GR happen in real life? As an incoming PNM without deep connections I’m feeling discouraged.

Posted By: Greek Love
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Absolutely not. No one talks like this on campus and a lot of the people on GR are trolls and moms who don't go here.

By: No
#2  by: GR is not real   

No. GR is full of trolls that use this as their pastime and a few bitter Actives that have it out for a specific house that released them, took their boyfriend, or something to motivate them to keep posting hateful things.

By: GR is not real
#3  by: Nope   

No - this site is crazy. You will see girls from different houses hanging out together often. There aren’t gang wars. There are old trolls on this site that are just upset because Alabama sororities and fraternities aren’t like how they were in the past. They need to get over it

By: Nope
#4  by: Noooo   

TikTok and the Bama Rush documentary have brought a ton of crazies to this site. Do not believe 90% of what you read here because most of the posts are from people who don't even attend Alabama. They just like to drop in, stir the pot, and then sit back and watch all the other trolls comment.

By: Noooo
#5  by: Truth    

GR is for entertainment purposes only. Most of what you read here is fiction.

By: Truth
#6  by: GreekRank   

This site is essentially fan fiction about greek life at Bama. A lot of the people posting don't go here at all, and those that do go here are intentionally trying to stir the pot.

I'm in an OR house but my closest friend on campus is a Theta. By the time you get through first semester and meet people in class/other campus activities/the dorms, you'll have friends in almost every house.

By: GreekRank
by: PerfectJul 20, 2023 8:01:26 AM

That is probably the most perfect analogy, Fan Fiction. Most posts on here are slanted and sometimes downright evil, and definitely fiction.

By: Perfect
by: YepMay 17, 2024 5:51:13 AM

Fan fiction and trolling

By: Yep
#7  by: no   

no it's not. trolls like to troll GR

By: no
#8  by: nope   

this site is much more toxic

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.