facebook

Madison was literally the sweetest

by: Angry

My heart broke when I saw she got SK!!!! She deserved better! You KNOW that the only house she had for pref.... I'm wondering if the only one she had for sisterhood!

Posted By: Angry
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why?   

Sigma Kappa is a great house with a strong sisterhood.

By: Why?
by: snoopAug 15, 2022 8:42:45 AM

They also started this year with fewer girls than when they colonized. Not looking great for them.

By: snoop
#2  by: PrettyLIttleliars   

She was the cutest! She will love SK !! Hope she has a great 4 years!!

By: PrettyLIttleliars
#3  by: truth troll   

Maybe she wanted sk did you ever think of that

By: truth troll
by: HmmAug 15, 2022 8:47:36 AM

I think if that were true we would hear that from her soon. Also curious what she had for sisterhood and if that was the only one for pref? Top tier still took TT girls so I don’t think that mattered. Can’t believe if would be her gpa or whatnot? Maybe she didn’t have recs or connections to most chapters?

By: Hmm
by: OGAug 15, 2022 8:51:45 AM

“Ewww why do girls have golden goose and why are they showing off their brands and blahblahblah”

Girl wearing target and Walmart goes SK

THERES YOUR ANSWER GUYS

By: OG
by: NahAug 15, 2022 8:52:30 AM

She’s also a sophomore. She also isn’t a wannabe influencer who lives on her socials.

By: Nah
#4  by: Umm   

Getting into any house at alabama is an accomplishment. Girl rocked it! And you making light of her accomplishment will only make her doubt herself. SK is great!

By: Umm
#5  by: just me   

She looked happy and that's all that counts. This might shock you, but not every PNM is focused on the "top tier" houses.

By: just me
#6  by: Kaps   

I’m a TT observer not affiliated with Bama. But I’d like to say I started college at a southern school and joined a sorority - horrible experience. Everyone was so catty and rude, cared only about their image, back stabbing, etc. I transferred to another school and when you transfer, you can either join your sorority at your new school or become an alum. You can’t join another sorority per Panhellenic rules. At my new school my sorority was bottom house. I opted to join. And you know what? It was hella fun. The girls really cared about sisterhood, our philanthropy, and partying lol. I felt like everyone cared and had one another’s backs. I didn’t have to worry about stupid drama, everyone was there for the sisterhood and parties. People need to get over the “top house” mentality lol

By: Kaps

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.