facebook

The system is rigged. Kylan should be in Phi Mu!

by: Rigged system

Ladies, this system is rigged beyond control. Kylan PREFFED at Phi Mu. They wanted her. Every top house did. How many young men going through recruitment get to pref at phi mu, let alone stay without getting cut by them for the whole week? There’s some glitch for sure. I know tons of Phi Mu women wanted Kylan. I know someone at Florida who went Chi O her freshman year and then dropped out to rerush and went Adpi! I highly encourage Kylan to do this. Please don’t jeopardize your future by staying in ZTA. ZTAs are pro.stitutes for fraternity men. Save your future and drop! Phi Mu will be lucky to have you next season.

Posted By: Rigged system
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jfc   

Please get off TikTok and touch some grass

By: Jfc
by: Rigged system Aug 15, 2022 1:34:52 AM

As long as Kylan doesn’t end up in the house she rightfully belongs to, there’s no peace in this lady’s mind.

By: Rigged system
#2  by: Lmao   

Well for starters there are no men going through sorority recruitment and rushing phi mu. Unless K is a man and you’re not telling us? Did you just start a rumor about K? I think you did.

Way to go Ohio mom!

By: Lmao
by: LmaoAug 15, 2022 1:39:11 AM

Regardless of what you meant, she got in a house. She could have been dropped all together, but she wasn’t.

You’ve clearly got some issues inside of your pea sized brain if you’re genuinely this upset about her not going Phi Mu. Seek psychiatric help

By: Lmao
by: Rigged system Aug 15, 2022 1:43:29 AM

I would appreciate if a pea sized young woman like you didn’t tell me what to do.

Second, Kylan was destined to be a sorority woman since she got accepted into Alabama. She was never going to be “dropped.” She CARRIED your school this past week. She has gotten attention from Lilly Pulitzer, Lululemon, etc. This young woman is going places and she is an asset to your school. You should be grateful she even is in Greek life or else who really cares about an “academic” institution that is more about Greek life than academics? Please. She’s the big fish in your tiny pond.

Phi Mu is going to regret everyday for not taking her. But I still recommend she rerushes. ZTA simply doesn’t deserve her, lol.

By: Rigged system
#3  by: Loli   

Phi Mu will do COB so maybe Kylan can go that route. She did look damn sad opening the envelope on tik Tok. Wonder if she even ran to the house? Or did she run back to dorm? I would have run back to dorm rather than go zeta!

By: Loli
by: This really showsAug 15, 2022 8:48:54 AM

How much you know because Kylan couldn’t COB for a year even if she didn’t accept her ZTA bid.

By: This really shows
by: NahAug 15, 2022 10:14:00 AM

Phi mu does not do COBs

By: Nah
#4  by: MFW   

Lol my face when I’m in a top house and we cut her before philanthropy

By: MFW
#5  by: Alum   

Kylan literally said ZTA was the house she wanted guys. She may have pref PM but she clearly picked ZTA as her number 1 and PM as your 2 after pref.
Leave her alone and let her be happy
Trolls

By: Alum
by: UmAug 15, 2022 10:32:39 AM

This!

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.