facebook

bama greek rank

by: pmn

swear Alabama has the most toxic dramatic greek rank out of every school yall are hella active on this

Posted By: pmn
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: bump   

accurate

By: bump
#22  by: hmmm   

this site is incredibly toxic with trolls and people with issues pitting houses against each other. GR does nothing to moderate the garbage posted here....$$ talks.

By: hmmm
#23  by: Truth   

all anonoymous sites cause drama and are just mean and toxic. girls are bored and just try to stir up trouble this page is horrible for sororities it's such a bad look for us that sororities talk about each other on here and that specific girls are mentioned sometimes i feel like this school is just a bunch of mean girls

By: Truth
#24  by: Always   

this site is ridiculously toxic and full of conspiracy theories

By: Always
#25  by: bump   

yes it is

#26  by: bump   

bumping

#27  by: WTH   

This site IS toxic. Do your own research and ignore the trolls or girls with vendettas.

By: WTH
#28  by: Totally    

There are so many mean jealous trolls on here I find more than other schools.

By: Totally
by: YepMay 12, 2024 2:12:57 PM

It’s like they camp out on here….especially in the early hours when you look at the times of posts/comments.

By: Yep
#29  by: yeah   

Can’t we take a breather from all of this trolling?

By: yeah
#30  by: Well   

PNMs grab your popcorn because it’s like this ALL the time

By: Well
by: YepMay 13, 2024 8:10:14 PM

This site is so bad . I chose a house based on what I felt but according to this site I picked a bottom house. Sometimes I do take it personally and I start feeling badly all over again.

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.