facebook

lets clarify

by: shutup

Alright so let me get this straight, Alabamas rush is competitive because you may not get a bid to a top house but you still will get a house right? And the people whining are ones who dropped because they didn't see a certain few on their invites ? It doesn't sound competitive to me but just competitive to the girls who are stuck up and can't see past their own smug sense of self importance

Posted By: shutup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Not true at all. Every year 100+ girls are released completely and NO HOUSES invited them back. It's not because they are snobby, it is because it's competitive.

By: No
#2  by: lezbeclear   

A lot of those girls who are released are grade risks who for some reason or another think they are "special" Nobody cares if you were the homecoming queen if you can't even get a 3.0 GPA, these girls need to get a grip. If you weren't a grade risk, then lets face it, you just didn't shine or connect as much as another girl

By: lezbeclear
by: ActuallyAug 19, 2013 11:43:54 AM

There were some girls who were completely dropped and they WEREN'T grade risks. Too shy or not what each house was looking for

By: Actually
#3  by: Lets   

Lets clarify that you are mean and jealous and not classy

By: Lets
#4  by: Yello   

All houses at Alabama are good, even the "lowest tier" houses are strong. Each of them want to improve their standing, so each seek to recruit the best. None of them say "we have to settle" because, there are so many PNMS that even if they do heavy cuts, they will have full pledge classes. Even with girls being released, they still have pledge classes of 110+, which is more than enough girls to help carry the mortage on their new houses. Why settle for someone who is ho-hum if you don't have to? I'm not trying to be snotty, it is just reality.

By: Yello
#5  by: Wrong   

You are not guaranteed a bid. Lots of girls went bidless. It's always competitive at Bama and always will be. I know it's been said repeatedly, but if you get a bid to any house you should be happy. Do not come into rush thinking everyone gets a bid because that is not the case. Honestly, some of the other rushes I hear about at other schools look like a joke compared to bama.

By: Wrong

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.