facebook

wondering

by: dropped

How is DGs pledge class?

Posted By: dropped
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Why?   

Why ask that? I am sure they are wonderful. They are doing so well! I am also sure every DG will be on here saying they are wonderful. What are they supposed to say? Of course they love their new sisters and you will never know who is really posting the responses. Silly question. Go look at their pics and decide for yourself.

By: Why?
#2  by: KDalum   

We walked all around and looked at all the pledge classes yesterday and were very surprised at the beautiful girls that DG had. Very impressed.

By: KDalum
#3  by: ugh   

everyone stop asking how "XYZ's" pledges are!! It not only is rude to criticize these new greek women when they have literally had their bids and new sisters for 24 hrs, but if anyone DOES have something positive to say about someone else's girls it turns into "Omg ABC just posts about themselves on here and it's so sad isnt it? BOO ABC!!!!"

By: ugh
#4  by: Wow   

That was rude... I picked DG as my first choice and I had full invites for each round. That was mean. But maybe that's why I chose them, because I could see behind the fake smiles of the other houses. Mean.

By: Wow
#5  by: Wow   

That was rude... I picked DG as my first choice and I had full invites for each round. That was mean. But maybe that's why I chose them, because I could see behind the fake smiles of the other houses. Mean.

By: Wow
by: Well..Aug 18, 2013 9:38:11 PM

I am sure your intention was sisterly love, and good for you! However, you just insulted every other house by calling them fake and mean.

By: Well..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.