Are there any good frats on Jefferson?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: T Chi   

ZBT and D Chi, but they still aren’t on University Blvd level

By: T Chi
#2  by: Wrong question   

There is no such thing as good or bad fraternities, but what is the right one for each person. It a question of where you fit in, where you bond with the other members.

The question you need to ask yourself is are you just looking for a 4 year party house or a brotherhood?

By: Wrong question
#3  by: .   

You’ll have fun in any fraternity that’s on campus and not on probation. The houses on Jefferson are a lot more laid back and have more oos guys, but they still have active social calendars

By: .
#4  by: UA   

I'd put DX and Kappa Sigma over a handful of University houses in terms of tradition, alumni, partying.

I'm specifically thinking University houses like Beta, Phi Psi and Phi Delt.

By: UA
by: ...Jun 16, 2019 9:55:22 PM

Phi delt has been on campus Longer then 90% of the other houses. Def better tradition, alumni, and partying there and dare I even say Beta

By: ...
by: LolJun 17, 2019 12:04:59 AM

Kappa sig and delta chi better than phi delt? What are you on hahahaha definitely not close to phi psi either jeez

By: Lol
by: dudeJun 17, 2019 5:11:06 AM

dx sux so hard. do not put them over any U houses.

By: dude
#5  by: Lol   

My personal favorites on Jefferson are phi sig (not the most popular) and lambda chi, also delta chi. Kappa sig gets credit they’re not bad looking dudes and cool but they’re so under the radar from my perspective I’ve met 1 and I’m going to be a senior

By: Lol
#6  by: Frats   

Delta Chi
ZBT/ Kappa Sig
Chi Phi/ Lambda Chi
Sigma Tau
AKL/ Phi Sig
- girl’s perspective

By: Frats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.