facebook

what is the machine

by: confused

What is the machine at Bama, I see it everywhere and I am confused.

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

There's this helpful thing called 'Google' that you could try.

By: .
by: AlrightMar 18, 2019 1:10:36 AM

Or you could just not be a douche

By: Alright
#2  by: Pro Greek   

It is a Greek consortium that promote a pro Greek agenda. Therefore, the SGA candidates they support are following those ideals and will help the Greek system.

By: Pro Greek
#3  by: More info here   

welcometothemachine dot info

By: More info here
#4  by: Skulls   

We have been and always will be in control. We will make sure that Those who are in the wrong be punished. We will maintain the Order at this fine Institution. Make sure that is kept in mind.

By: Skulls
#5  by: The mahine    

It’s just a nickname for our Offense under Saban, runs like a damn a machine.

By: The mahine
#6  by: Barnes   

Now, I got no fight with any man who does what he's told, but when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that in any of you. Not one.

By: Barnes
#7  by: RTR   

Some say it's the Alabama chapter of a secret group that has chapters under different names on many campuses. This chapter is an in-state, male dominated group, seeking political power both on-campus and later off-campus in state and local races. Most fraternities and sororities under fear of social exclusion, have submitted to them and joined. They promote their members social standing, partly thru phony rankings on here, and denigrate non-members.

By: RTR
#8  by: Bama   

In the past, they've engaged in thuggery and retaliation against those who dared to run against their anointed candidates. Search The Crimson White archives.

By: Bama

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.