facebook

rush

by: pnm

This may be super dumb but! I’m from socal & I realize from talking to actives that a lot of the houses take girls from California, but I’m really interested in joining an old row house. My grandparents live in Point Clear, Al & so my recs are written by alumnae from the Mobile area. Does that advantage me in anyway to getting in an old row house? I’m honestly open minded to the whole experience of rushing & would be so grateful to even receive a bid from any house, old row just seems more my speed in terms of using connections for my future job.

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

Now that we know who you are (you shouldn't be so reckless) we will make sure you don't get OR

By: ^
by: ^Mar 4, 2019 2:24:17 AM

In other words delete this and clean up your social media

By: ^
#2  by: hahahaha   

MAJOR BRUH MOMENT

By: hahahaha
#3  by: Oh my    

Please delete this ASAP. Do not ever give personal info on here. It will be easy to tell who you are and you will hurt your chances!! Delete this post!!!!!

By: Oh my
#4  by: Jj   

if you are in touch with old row actives already and have recs from the point clear area, you are in good shape for old row.

By: Jj
#5  by: Jj   

Don’t make her paranoid. If there are houses that watch greek rank for identifying information like “Southern California with Point Clear recs” and then they go back and check later to see who it is, YOU DON”T WANT THEM ANYWAY. No top houses do this. We are too busy.

By: Jj
#6  by: 100%   

Troll Post

By: 100%

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.