facebook

tips for pnms

by: Good luck

1) Stop taking pictures of certain houses and posting them!!! On VSCO, on IG, ANYWHERE!!! It looks so bad
2) Follow all actives back, even if you don’t want to be in their house
3) Follow every house on IG. The pickers and choosers are the ones who end up getting blacklisted from other houses bc they think the PNM is not interested.

If you have any other PNM advice comment below!

Posted By: Good luck
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: JOjo   

Put Bama ‘23 in your bios and scrub out anything you would not want to be critically reviewed.

By: JOjo
#2  by: this   

especially the first one. i saw so many girls taking pictures in front of the houses. “future phi mu????” lmao. second hand embarrassment.

By: this
by: uFeb 26, 2019 5:00:34 PM

There was a ppm that did that a few years ago and it was foolish and I think really hurt the pnm's chances everywhere.... just don't

By: u
#3  by: u   

Don't post much. At this time of the year, maybe something from your spring break, something from prom, something that shows you with friends looking cute. You know what to do... werk that brand

By: u
by: MeFeb 28, 2019 12:13:20 PM

Unfortunately I think too many pnms think "werk that brand" means show everybody how cute and awesome I am constantly so I don't get missed!

We don't need a play by play of your daily life. Truly. Use your finsta for that.

By: Me
by: YFeb 28, 2019 4:32:24 PM

Delete your finsta. We find them

By: Y
#4  by: yup   

if there’s a red solo cup, delete. if theres a blunt bong or bud, delete.

By: yup
#5  by: Picture   

Would it be ok to have a picture in front of my legacy house with my mom and older sister (same sorority, different schools, neither of them bama)? We went to a football game and I posted it in October.

#pushymom #bossysister #bama23 #rolltide or something like that. Didn't name the house but it's obvious in the picture.

By: Picture
by: Well...Feb 28, 2019 8:20:29 AM

I'd say this one picture as you described should be fine. Just as long as you didn't comment anything stupid.

BUT If it's an old row house and you're open to not going old row you might want to take it down.

Many of us were low key pressured by our moms to give their house preference. Then there are the old school true Alabama moms highly pressure their daughters to their legacy. Just sayin

By: Well...
by: YFeb 28, 2019 4:33:22 PM

Take the legacy pic down unless you are willing to put all your eggs in that basket

By: Y
#6  by: Actual useful advice   

The most important advice is to get off this site. 90% of people here are bored trolls, and the majority of "PNM" posts are the same bored trolls. There are much better places to get questions answered and you know where those are.

If you decide that this site is worth hanging around, be very careful about what you post. Some houses (like mine) will very likely cut you if we figure out who you are.

By: Actual useful advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.