facebook

help

by: pnm

I know it’s too early to worry about this...I have rec letters secured for most houses but I still need about 5. I’m considering emailing the closest alumnae association but im worried they won’t help or even respond. any tips? tysm

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Do it   

I started emailing and FB messaging various alumnae organizations in my area. Some were very quick to respond and some took a couple of (very polite) follow up emails to find someone. Sometimes the president would forward my email onto another woman who would pass it onto another, etc. Anyway, once the ladies reached out to me, they were very helpful and I personally met a few for coffee. It was definitely worth it.

By: Do it
#2  by: PanLove   

Get your mom and all of your family to post what you still need on FB. It works! Good luck

By: PanLove
#3  by: Just making sure   

You know that you actually need RIFs for most sororities. These are what used to be called recs. Personal letters are also great but the RIF is most important. The women will know what it is when they log into their sororities website. Just wanted to make sure you knew!

By: Just making sure

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.