facebook

what are the top houses for southerners?

by: Hi

I’ve heard KD, XO and AGD. Any others? Which new row?

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Cam   

Definitely those three. For new row I’d say ADPi and PBP.

By: Cam
#2  by: djgh   

Those are good responses

Old row has mostly diversified except AGD, XO and KD (this is why the three are the lowest ranked old row lol).

good call on pbp and aoii. I would add ADPi too.

By: djgh
by: KikiFeb 25, 2019 12:41:39 PM

Those aren’t the three lowest ranked Old Row houses. Ranking a house based on where the girls come from geographically vs things that actually matter like grades, sisterhood and involvement is pointless. Granted KD is not known for having high grades or involvement and are not known for having an outstanding sisterhood, XO and AGD have alll three.

By: Kiki
by: HhFeb 25, 2019 5:18:24 PM

Ok hovering mom. Lol

By: Hh
by: HhFeb 25, 2019 5:19:25 PM

Agd xo and kd well below the top old row

By: Hh
by: dMar 1, 2019 8:31:39 AM

These posts that XO or AGD are among the very top tier around here is laughable. They point to sisterhood, grades, etc., and all that is good -- but that is like saying the Kia "actually has a better ride and road performance than BMW, so buy a Kia". Problem is -- ITS A KIA -- and nobody is happy driving around a KIA

(No offense)

By: d
by: ^ Mar 1, 2019 1:52:55 PM

Sorry your daughter was cut from KD, XO and AGD.

By: ^
by: KMar 1, 2019 6:43:13 PM

Join xo and win a Kia. Lol

They runnin a special

But no ninjas

By: K
#3  by: Actually   

AXO, Pm, Kappa and ddd are pretty southern too. They may be a tad more diverse but not much.

By: Actually
#4  by: Agree   

Except kappa is not considered southern for most SEC schools verses KD, DDD and XO. Those are the strongest sororities in the south.

By: Agree
#5  by: Ole days   

Yep PBP used to have pretty girls from Prattville Brookwood Pelham
Pi Beta Phi (see what I did there 😂😂😂😂)

By: Ole days
#6  by: truth   

DDD, XO, KD are some of the most widely known southern houses. This does NOT mean they are top at any one school especially UA. Just saying.

By: truth
#7  by: Yes   

KD, XO, and AGD yes.

But Phi Mu is pretty much only strong in the South and I'd even say that Zeta is strongest in the South. They certainly have their same image and type at many different Southern schools. DDD is another one strong/very decent in the South, though they are also good in the mid-west as well.

Pi Phi and Kappa aren't really Southern specific though, they're strong pretty much everywhere in the country (of course they will have weaker chapters here or there though).

By: Yes
#8  by: Jj   

Anything other than ZTA, GPhi, DG, Theta, SK

By: Jj
#9  by: South   

KD, XO, AGD and PM take the most southern girls. Nothing wrong with that - this is a University in the South. DDD is right their with those four. Kappa and AXO not so much.

As far as which houses are the best across most southern campuses? I’d say DDD, XO and KD. I have friends at several big SEC schools and those three are generally good at most of them.

By: South

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.