Upper mid: finance, economics
Mid: marketing, business, psychology, nursing
Lower mid: education, public relations, hospitality
Bottom: fashion merchandising, communications

Posted By: N
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 77   

what even is "pre law"? Political science and humanities?

That is not top.

By: 77
by: ^Feb 22, 2019 9:50:13 AM

It is top when you consider that they have to work for the excellent grades and LSAT scores and have the leadership component to get into law school.

By: ^
by: djghFeb 24, 2019 6:09:53 PM

anything is top if you are great at it. anything sucks if you don't get grades.

By: djgh
#2  by: .   

I guess you could argue this in terms of how difficult the fields of study are, but is completely irrelevant in comparing the purposes of the majors. We need educated teachers that care about their jobs. We need people in hospitality to run restaurants, hotels, the rest of the service sector. We need people in advertising and communications to create media for businesses.

And really who cares? Maybe someone loves fashion and design and wants to pursue it. That's their right and it is really ignorant to classify it as less noble than another profession.

By: .
by: djghFeb 24, 2019 6:10:54 PM

absolutely!! well said. So many people in college pursuing "lofty" sounding degrees that will get them nowhere.

By: djgh
by: XFeb 24, 2019 6:27:12 PM

Have fun making no coin ✌🏻

By: X
by: haFeb 24, 2019 7:11:20 PM

yeah I think you missed the point

By: ha
#3  by: yo   

wheres engineering

By: yo
by: smhFeb 24, 2019 7:56:16 PM

Honey, it's the 'E' in 'STEM.' It's the first thing OP ranked as Top.

By: smh
#4  by: Education majors   

Not an education major but this is ridiculous to have them so low. Y'all not even getting to a point where you can study a "difficult" major without teachers. But go off

By: Education majors
#5  by: No   

Writing for the press and learning communications ethics are amazingly important. These professionals protect one of our most basic freedoms... free speech. My mother was a dedicated communications professor for over 20 years and my brother is a television exec. This field should never be at the bottom of any list!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.