facebook

attention pnms

by: Honestly

Please don’t pay attention to tiers and OR / NR when deciding about rush. Tiers are very subjective and you will decide what is a good fit for you when rush starts. Example: PM is a great sorority here but not my kind of people. Maybe I cut them or maybe they cut me, won’t ever know and it doesn’t matter because it wasn’t where I belonged. Same could be said for a girl on my hall who thought the OR sororities were filled with too many rednecks. (Hilarious and a tad insulting, haha) but she’s not from the south and she didn’t feel at home there. If you truly pick the sorority where you feel welcome and enjoy the people, then you will have joined a “top” sorority. Believe it or not, everyone has their own “top” list when rush is over and most girls who choose for the right reasons, have a great experience.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: This   

Well said

By: This
#2  by: 20001   

Agree. Tiers really do exist and are a thing, but no ppm should decide anything based on ranks or tiers. It does no ppm any good to get a bid in a "top" house if she is not a good fit for that house. So a house that is number 1 in the ranks may be something a top ppm can get a bid from, but the question is this: will she be happy there. So every pnm is best served to keep her own idea of ranks once she has started recruitment, keep that rank to herself and try like heck to avoid being influenced by "tent talk," and then follow her heart on rankings after pref. That is all. It is very simple.

By: 20001
#3  by: This   

It really is about where you will feel comfortable because some of these houses can be uncomfortable.

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.