Posted By: Greek Goddess
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ZTA   

ZTA is definitely top tier nationally, just sayin

By: ZTA
by: LolJan 22, 2019 4:48:53 PM

No
It’s non existent or bottom in the West/west coast and lots of Midwest schools.

By: Lol
by: NopeJan 26, 2019 12:50:40 PM

No it’s not.

By: Nope
by: NopeJan 26, 2019 12:51:58 PM

^ I was agreeing with the post above me. Zeta is definitely not top tier nationally.

#2  by: Stahp    

GR intern needs to get better at not being so obvious about trying to stir up drama when they post the SAME THING IN EVERY GR PAGE.

By: Stahp
#3  by: ha ha   

If you only knew how stupid this makes you look

By: ha ha
#4  by: based on what?   

How is this based on?
Amount of chapters?
Amount of members?

Each sorority has their own methodology on expansion to campuses, one methodology is not better than another. It is just what works for them.

There is a lot of comments about certain sororities are strong in certain regions of the country, it is not they are strong or weak in certain areas but that their national made a decision sometime in the past where they wanted to focus their chartering and recruitment efforts. The result is you have some sororities that have a lot of well established chapters in certain regions compared to where they may have focused more recently.

So stop trying to make it sound like this is a competition and trying to make sound like certain sororities are better than others.

By: based on what?
by: Good newsJan 23, 2019 3:32:54 PM

It’s not based off of anything, this person who probably works for Greek ranks posted this in a bunch of bigger schools pages. When their site isn’t getting enough traffic they just copy and paste the same BS on to everybody’s page hoping to stir up a fight.

By: Good news
#5  by: Just saying   

SDT and AOPi need to switch tiers. SDT is less common outside the northeast but has several very strong chapters there. I can’t think of a single school where AOPi is top.

By: Just saying
by: Ummm??Jan 26, 2019 11:02:44 AM

Uga, uf, umd, ball State, KSU, just to name a few??? No way is sdt above aopi nationally

By: Ummm??
by: NopeJan 26, 2019 12:52:53 PM

AOPi is not top at UGA, but you can co tongue to think they are if it makes you feel better.

by: ^^^Jan 26, 2019 6:06:44 PM

Look on any ranking, everyone puts them top/low top?

By: ^^^
by: NahJan 26, 2019 8:49:46 PM

National ranks are almost impossible but there is a hugeeee difference between everything from I'd say anything lower than AXiD on this list and the rest. Sdt has some really awesome girls and strong chapters, but no comparison to aopi

By: Nah
by: UTKJan 30, 2019 11:58:52 PM

AOTT has more chapters in the US and NA than any other chapter and is a top 5 national chapter. As far as top chapters at schools. You can name many such as Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, UT, UAB, Florida, Purdue, Butler, Kansas, Ole Miss, Seton Hall, UTM, MSU, Columbia, Duke, Brown, UVA, etc.

By: UTK
#6  by: Llama   

Move TriD down to 2.
Move AXO down to 3.
Move SDT down to 5.
Move TPA and/or TriS up to 4.

By: Llama
by: ??Jan 28, 2019 9:14:36 AM

TPA and tri sig are NOT tier 4. They are bottom. Of all the colleges I’ve looked at that have Greek life, I only know of two that have trisig and two that have TPA.

By: ??
#7  by: Aunt Gin   

Totally stupid.

By: Aunt Gin
#8  by: No   

Tri Delt closing chapters all over the place (UCLA, just to name one) and it’s numbers, not risk. They are on a downward slide ...

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.