facebook

2019 ranks

by: this

OP: AXO, KD, PM, DDD
MID: KKG, AGD, XO, ZTA, PBP, APHI, DG, ADP
BOTTOM: KAT, GPHI, DZ, AOII, SK

I can't put KKG as a top tier - they are bottom at Auburn and to be top tier at UA you have to be strong in state - they are not. I would put AGD higher but they have done done as well as the top four

AXO - still don't go out or seen out as much as the others
KD
PHI MU
DDD

Posted By: this
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol uh   

Okay that’s a dumb reason to not put KKG as top lol you could’ve at least tried like said they need more involvement or something.

By: Lol uh
#2  by: truth   

im just gunna say that some of the "bottom" houses are on the same exact level as some of the "middle" houses. AOII has been giving ADPI and DG a run for their money this year. I also think alpha phi deserves to be in the bottom as well. they are not the same as they used to be 5-10 years ago.

By: truth
by: OOSJan 19, 2019 9:05:03 PM

I have been so impressed with AOTT, their members, pledges, and their house. Wow!

By: OOS
by: NoFeb 5, 2019 3:32:44 AM

DG maybe but ADPi???? Do you go here??? Adpi is like 10 times stronger than Aoii. Also, APhi is def not bottom. They got a mediocre pledge class due to the issues last year but have been getting amazing COB’s. Certainly not easy to get an APhi bid on bid day. For that reason I agree with OP.

By: No
#3  by: Huh    

Axo isn’t seen? Do you just mean not seen as much in bars? Say what you want, but they definitely are involved and out & about.

Not sure what puts KD and KKG at the top of your list. Tri Delt And Chi O have far better involvement and all around girls. \n\n\n\n\n

By: Huh
by: My takeJan 22, 2019 3:28:47 PM

Tri Delt I’ll give you since they’re historically well rounded and has changed their game recruiting. Chi O has well rounded girls but they have struggled to adapt and cannot seem to recruit many OOS girls especially out of the Deep South. Not that there aren’t tons of quality girls from this area, but I’d say their appeal during rush comes off much more limited. Chi O has great grades, involved girls, strong tradition, respect on campus, some beautiful girls etc., but a big chunk of PNMs don’t even look their way.

KD and Kappa are much better with OOS PNMs during recruitment. (KD has stepped it up the past two years imo). They’re not as involved as Chi O but continue to raise their grades (and involvement to some extent) and are quality social houses. If you’re ranking entirely off merit and respectability alone, Chi Omega would be at the top. However, considering Zeta is upper mid, and Alpha Phi isn’t last, I’m guessing that’s not the only factor here.

By: My take
#4  by: Huh    

Well I misread. Just bump XO up and KD down.

By: Huh
#5  by: stop   

the only rank that matters is what sororities will most likely blow you.

By: stop
#6  by: triggered   

are you for real? Zeta is NOT behind Alpha Gam, is this a joke

By: triggered
by: 77Jan 21, 2019 5:34:41 PM

ZTA is above AGD in many ways. It just depends on what you are looking for.

By: 77
#7  by: This !   

this is accurate

By: This !
#8  by: Yes   

Just swap KD and XO and this is perfect

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.