facebook

all around

by: All around

Best sororities here: no order btw.

Alpha Chi, Chi O, Tri Delt

KD is too divided within- Kappa is just a mess- Alpha Gam is half phony. Phi Mu too surface.

I am sure there will be a lot of attacks on those top 3. But it is the truth.

Btw- there are several “NR” houses that really have it together more than most of OR.

Posted By: All around
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

I have personally found the girls in Those 3 to be the overall most welcoming and authentic. I am turned off by over the top dorm rooms, clothes snobbery, and rudeness. Exceptions always apply - these aren’t perfect and there are some other great girls everywhere here. Just these would be my top overall too. Maybe add a couple.

By: Hmm
#2  by: Just stop   

Tired of the digs. Just look at the grade reports. You can tell who takes grades way more seriously. Some girls are stressed out in those houses, some are not. Look at the retention numbers. Houses with higher numbers keep their upperclassmen. Stop saying their houses are divided or are a mess. If that were true, they wouldn’t stay. Great sisterhood, dean’s list level grades, high retention rates, and a solid social life. Most of the houses have this and we should be proud of the women inside doing great things. Peace. ✌🏻

By: Just stop
by: AGDJan 1, 2019 1:47:58 PM

Sorry but when you go with the machine over your sister, you are a divided house. Countless other examples too.

By: AGD
#3  by: No.   

Replace Alpha chi with ZtA, alpha phi and pi phi

By: No.
#4  by: Contrary to your point    

Of The 3 mentioned - at least chi O and Alpha Chi- were the first to break ranks with the establishment and get their own seating at the games. They have put candidates against the machine - so you are really not on point there at all.

All three of these are heavily involved on campus and have friends in other chapters and are friends with lots of independents through activities. They are well liked or at least respected.

By: Contrary to your point

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.