facebook

lemme know what you think

by: lets talk

ZTA is one of the newer sororities, in terms of founding but has quickly overcome many super old sororitys e.g. ADPi, Chi O, Theta, Kappa to become one of the top sororities at a lot of schools. Why do y'all think Zeta succeeded where other new sororitys failed?

Posted By: lets talk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha!   

Obvious troll post is obvious. You're REALLY bad at this.

By: Haha!
#2  by: What   

First of all Zta is not better than kappa or chi o I’m hysterically laughing. Maybe in terms of looks but no where close are they in comparison when it comes to involvement and grades. And no sororities here have “failed.” Zta has made a name for themselves based off of social media and looks. Girls go ZTA because of the name where as other sororities don’t prioritize that sort of thing. But in no way has any sorority on this campus failed

By: What
by: And...Nov 4, 2018 12:35:40 PM

You fell for my stupid troll post. Now who's the loser?

By: And...
#3  by: ??   

Which newer sororities "failed"??? There's definitely more to a sorority than their rank; there are girls who are extremely happy with their experience in theta because of sisterhood, social life, philanthropy, etc. Rank doesn't determine if a chapter is strong and successful or not.

By: ??
#4  by: Confused.    

How is Zeta “newer”? They were founded at Alabama in 1910. They’re a single letter chapter. Weren’t they actually the second chapter on campus? Or did you mean when they as a national sorority were founded, by which you mean like 220ish years ago? How is that new?

By: Confused.
by: OPNov 4, 2018 11:21:14 PM

Look. I'm trying to troll here. Stop trying to make me look wrong. It just hurts my feelings and makes me feel bad about myself.

You're supposed to bash ZTA for posting this, dummy.

By: OP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.