facebook

pi phi transfer student

by: Transfer student

Hey, I'm a Pi Phi from the University of Illinois and I'm transferring next semester. What are the Phi Phis like down here: are the social and active in the greek community? I just want to know if I should continue being an active Pi Phi or just keep my alum status ya know.

Posted By: Transfer student
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fake    

Please just stop. Considering chapters get about 1 transfer a year, your identity would be too obvious.

Please quit trying to get people to say good or bad about sororities by pretending (poorly) to be an innocent bystander.

By: Fake
by: F UNov 1, 2018 6:13:15 PM

Um excuse me I am a transfer student and I was just curious about the Greek culture down there before I make a decision but thanks for helping me see how rude people can.

By: F U
#2  by: Lol   

“Phi Phi” suure you’re legit

By: Lol
#3  by: You're rude   

It's pretty rude to your Pi Phi sisters for you to assume that it would be up to you to affiliate or not and come on here and ask on an anonymous site about them to see if you want to. It's not your choice, it's entirely up to them to vote you in so you may have alum status anyway "ya know."

By: You're rude
#4  by: x   

curious question, why are you leaving illinois?

By: x
#5  by: Sorry   

Good luck getting voted in, if any pi phi's see this, it's not going to happen..

By: Sorry
#6  by: LOL   

Here's whats happening. Either this is a total troll OR some jealous hag knows someone who is exactly the person the OP described and is trying to screw things up for her. THINK people!

By: LOL
#7  by: Come on   

"What are Pi Phis like down here" suggests you are presently here. So why do you tell us.

By: Come on
#8  by: Poor troll   

Lame troll post is lame. Yawn.

By: Poor troll
#9  by: good catch   

good eye @come on

By: good catch

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.