facebook

transfer

by: .

hi, i'm a phi mu at a school where its lower middle tier (known more for academics and involvement) and thinking of transferring to alabama. will i fit in at the phi mu at alabama at all? will they even let me join their chapter?

^^ i honestly don't even know if they CAN keep me from joining their chapter. but i'm not white, from the south, or a dime piece...

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: outside   

I'm not a member at this school, but I'm a member elsewhere and I transferred somewhere else and I don't think they can really keep you from affiliating. Now, you might not have the best time. You can't make them warm up to you but you will be going to formals, mixers, etc and you will definitely make some friends in the chapter, especially if you ever live in the house. Basically, you will never be as tight as the girls who pledged together, but you will be there, wearing the letters like everyone else. And if you ever have a daughter, she will be a legacy from that house if she goes to school there. I'm pretty sure if you formally affiliate, that new house becomes "your" chapter.

By: outside
#2  by: feed...   

...the troll.

By: feed...
by: hiOct 23, 2018 9:05:15 AM

im really not. just wondering.

By: hi
#3  by: Wow   

Trolls aren't even trying anymore.

By: Wow
#4  by: top tier   

Phi mu is a top house at bama so at least you wouldn’t be transferring somewhere where phi mu sucks

By: top tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.