facebook

rush outfits

by: ....

Sorry I know this is a lot early since rush isn’t until next year, but I was just wondering about the outfits. I know how formal it has to be for each round but I was just wondering if it’s weird to wear a dress that has the same colors as a sorority. So for example I have this bright blue dress that I’d want to wear but I know that bright blue is Tri delt’s color, and I just don’t know if that would make me stand out in a bad way... thank you for those who answer.

Posted By: ....
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ummm, ok   

No. It’s fine to wear a dress that is flattering and appropriate for the occasion. It would be weird if you went to Tri-Delt and said “ oh look, I wore this dress color just for you all. I look good in blue, huh?”. That would be...special.

By: Ummm, ok
by: OPSep 27, 2018 6:42:10 PM

thank you so much haha. now that i think about it i’m pretty sure every color is in a sorority... so you couldn’t really avoid it.

By: OP
by: ^Sep 27, 2018 6:44:04 PM

Yeah, if you were trying to avoid sorority colors you'd have to wear bright orange and chartreuse every day.

By: ^
#2  by: Aunt Gin   

Yes, it's weird if it's super obvious.
They're going to look at your grades WAY more than the colors of your dress. Work on getting the best grades you can this year, not worrying about clothes.

By: Aunt Gin

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.