facebook

during rush theta told me they have a “kappa party”

by: kM

with Kappa and KD. Something about all three sororites with the word “Kappa” in their name have a big party together every year. This was several years ago and I now realize this is not true.

Kappa Alpha Theta
Kappa Kappa Gamma
Kappa Delta

Posted By: kM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lol   

Definitely not true..... Theta doesn’t do anything with those two, but I know Kappa and KD have Tacky Christmas together.

By: Lol
#2  by: hmm   

I've never heard of this, but I know groups that were founded together/have some other historical connection have events together at other schools. Kappa and Pi Phi having "monmouth duo" brunches, an event for the "farmville four," etc. Would be a fun way to get to know panhel friends though!

By: hmm
#3  by: Not at Bama   

On many campuses, Kappa and Theta have “Kite & Key” Social or Semi-Formal

By: Not at Bama
#4  by: and...   

You came to GR to discuss something that you may or may not have been told several years ago that you know to be false because... ? Are you implying that theta lied to their PNMs several years ago about a party that has never happened? Right... This wins the dumbest post of the day in my book.

By: and...
by: TryingSep 25, 2018 5:19:43 PM

Look, I'm bored and trying here. I really have nothing better to do with my time. Trolls gotta troll.

By: Trying
#5  by: Sure   

Yeah, that happened.

By: Sure
#6  by: Always up for a party   

several campuses have kite and key events between kappa and theta. A kappa party would be fun... now have kappa sigma too!

By: Always up for a party
#7  by: Haha party on!   

Oops! Sorry Sigma Kappa! Got my letters crossed!

By: Haha party on!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.