facebook

aphi 2015 recruitment video

by: Brunette and blonde mixed

I watched it and honestly idk what people say about it, but I gotta say I loved the music selection and also the scenes and locations where they did the video.

Posted By: Brunette and blonde mixed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Are you saying you're shallow? If you're looking for a sorority where the main focus is running holding hands wearing bikinis and blowing glitter at the camera, then A Phi is your house. Oh yeah, and cozing up to the AA football players but not letting woc in your organization. That's classy too.

By: ?
by: @?Sep 24, 2018 4:14:26 PM

God you are so self-righteous and annoying. There isn't one original thought in your entire reply.

By: @?
#2  by: Xx   

Pls stop troll.
No one cares about an APhi video from 2015. It’s clear you do this sort of thing when you’re procrastinating. Just go to bed or do your homework. Or watch Netflix like everywhen else when we don’t feel like working anymore.
Thx.

By: Xx
by: ButSep 24, 2018 12:56:04 PM

Don't you understand? This site IS my life. It's all I do all day. I love it when you all respond to me too, so that I don't have to keep responding to myself. Except when you call me out as a troll. That really hurts my feelings and my self esteem.

By: But
#3  by: water skiiii   

Who are you to say girls in that video are shallow? They all seem to have a great time here. And why would you impose quotas of WOC?? sororitys take who they like and who they want. No quotas.

Picking girls because they are black or brown is just like picking girls because they are blond.

By: water skiiii
#4  by: well   

I'd say that A Phi presents itself as a shallow sorority. I don't know if all the girls are shallow or not -- don't know them all. Some/most of the ones I know are shallow I can say that. Some of the videos have girls talking about their sisterhood, activities, philanthropies, etc. Not A Phi. They're just running around with bikinis and glitter. That's shallow.

By: well
#5  by: ^agree   

I agree that the video makes the APhis look shallow.

By: ^agree
#6  by: Well   

I never got the big deal about it either. They look like they are having fun. Not everyone joins a sorority to sit and judge everyone else. Some just want fun sisterhoods, date parties, philanthropy activities etc You aren't trying to save the world, but just survive the next 4 years together. And if people look at that video and say they look cute and fun...who cares?

By: Well
#7  by: .   

On its own I see no issue, it's just a cute video, but it's when you compare it to others that it looks bad. Like someone above said, no talking about sisterhood or philanthropy or what the sorority actually means to you. But then again, it's JUST a video

By: .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.