facebook

try to be supportive and uplifting!!

by: New Direction!!

Bama is blessed with a fantastic sorority system that can provide a very supportive environment for women. We should do away with rankings and "we're-better-than-them" competition, because honestly, we have grown to the point where all the houses are just so damn good! All provide beautiful meeting and living space (so many other college chapters don't). All have good grades (even the bottom grade houses are much higher than frats). All provide a very full schedule of social events. All encourage and provide philanthropy and service opportunities.

Our chapters are getting so large, we desperately need every sorority to be successful and thrive here to open more space for interested women and reduce over-crowding. No group of 400 should be pigionen holed as a certain type, that is just no possible, especially given our short recruitment process.

We should all work collectively to keep our standards high and stop posting comments on this site that harm or demean others. We can collectively turn this site around by trying to only post supportive comments about sororities here and never post comments about individuals.

Posted By: New Direction!!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

I agree. And when the trolls post their hateful and negative comments, it is best to ignore and not engage. We can do this if we band together!! Pan Love!

By: .
#2  by: I agree   

Pan love to all! Reject the hate!

By: I agree
#3  by: Bump   

Agree, too much negitivity on this site.

By: Bump
#4  by: Adding...   

We should also all use our collective power to break ourselves from the machine. We have the power of numbers, power of organization, and we are the doers around campus. I am not sure why we continue to be controlled by a very small group of very small people. This infighting supports the machine agenda but if we truly become one Panhellenic community we can take back the power and make significant positive changes while also getting the recognition and positions on campus that we already work for. It is time to all stand up together and unite.

By: Adding...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.