facebook

adpi did not have the rush they wanted...

by: honest truth

My roommate is an ADPi and they did NOT have a good rush. They had a lot of drama with nationals and I dont think they ended up with the pledge class they were hoping for. They are being super secretive about it now, too.

Posted By: honest truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Bless Your Heart   

Your roommate told you all this stuff about her sorority and you just had to run here and tell all of Greek Rank.

We believe you. Really. I'm 100% positive that really happened.

By: Bless Your Heart
by: @truthSep 17, 2018 11:20:53 PM

We believe you. I mean, why would anyone come and lie on an anonymous forum? NEVER.\n\n\n\n\n

By: @truth
#2  by: Nah   

Your roommate sounds like this was her first rush on the other side as an active. This can be a huge shock when you see what goes on behind the scenes. There is always drama in houses, and ADPi chapters especially have to be accountable to their nationals when rushing legacies, and you never get everyone you want and it can really sting. This is all normal but girls rushing as actives for the first time get shell-shocked and don't really know what a good or bad rush looks like. Next year she'll take it in stride.

By: Nah
#3  by: Hummm   

Every house wants to believe they put on a good rush. And they should. They all worked so hard. Let's not criticize any house for doing the best job they could. It just doesn't seem right.

Not a single house had a perfect house and not a single house flopped. Remember all houses at Bama are great.

Pan ❤️ to all!

By: Hummm
#4  by: Um   

Good thing she told you in confidence and no one knows about I! Oh...wait...

By: Um
#5  by: hmm   

Why is this relevant and important to us?

By: hmm
#6  by: Me   

How would you know? You don't even go here.

By: Me
#7  by: Jealous much?   

It's insane how jealous y'all are of ADPi this year... you're just giving them publicity you realize that right?

By: Jealous much?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.