facebook

how can you rank houses?

by: Ex-sorority girl

Hey y’all I think this website needs to stop. All it does is tear people down instead of lift them up. Just let them do their thing and be happy with their sororities and fraternities. Anyone can post on here and it’s not typically what any sorority would want their new members to read because there are positive and negative comments about every single house. Personally, I think the whole ranks thing is a little immature, especially at UA where the houses are so big and often have girls that could belong to many different houses and do not match the “reputation” their house is given. So let’s just stop trolling and love all of our houses please ❤️

Posted By: Ex-sorority girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Right On   

I agree. My sister is in a sorority at another SEC school and her and her friend L’s are appalled at how mean we are on here.

By: Right On
#2  by: I agree   

Pan love to all!! Reject the hate.

By: I agree
#3  by: only way   

The only way you can legitimately rank houses is based on objective criteria, once you introduce a person's opinion then it is just a subjective comparison.

Legitimate ways you can rank:
Grades
Intamurals
Philanthropy money raised
retention

Things like quality pledges, quota, chapter size, social life, who they swap with are not valid criteria.

By: only way
by: KTSep 19, 2018 7:54:56 PM

Based on that criteria the top are still AXO, XO, DDD and PM.

By: KT
by: ^^^Sep 19, 2018 8:29:22 PM

^^^^
So now at least we've narrowed down who is behind the ugliness.

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.