facebook

duck girls

by: Lol

Does anyone know how the duck girls are doing?? Seems like they don’t like their houses very much

Posted By: Lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 🐣🐣   

Aww that's too bad!! Quack quack!

By: 🐣🐣
#2  by: Hmmm   

CC never even added ADPi to her Insta bio. At MM added it. But it looks like she hangs out with Phi Mus way more than her own Kappa sisters.

By: Hmmm
by: UmSep 16, 2018 3:14:06 PM

No ADPi new members can put their letters in their bio until initiation. Idk anything about her but that’s just a chapter rule.

By: Um
by: weirdSep 17, 2018 1:28:30 PM

that's a weird alabama-only rule. I have so many ADPi friends in other chapters who don't have that rule; I don't understand why they wouldn't want their new members to be proud of their chapter. Not wearing a crest/stitched letters I get, but this seems kind of like hazing.

By: weird
by: rulesSep 17, 2018 11:05:03 PM

they’ve always had that rule

By: rules
#3  by: curious    

wait I'm just wondering why are they called the duck girls?

By: curious
#4  by: Tf   

Who the hell is CC and MM? And why are they the duck girls??

By: Tf
#5  by: Ummm    

Well one of them did something kinda bad/risqué in high school. And a of girls who are now seniors & juniors (the girls who hold power in sororitys & vote on this) remembered it.

Yes, she’s grown a lot since then! And good for her! I’m not saying she is a bad person or anything. Idk her. I just heard the story. But maybe that made her not get into an OR house. Her reputation might have been questioned a lot because of what she did. I won’t say which one or what happened because it’s not my story to tell.

But just remember the actives know you &/or know people who know you when/if you decide to rush. So be careful.

By: Ummm
by: UghSep 16, 2018 11:39:59 PM

Don't bring it up if you wont the tell the story

By: Ugh
by: AgreeSep 17, 2018 10:18:06 PM

Not that people want you to tell. As a life lesson, if you don't want people wondering or trying to figure things out, its best not to bring it up. You really didn't need to say anything at all

By: Agree
#6  by: .....   

Well I think it’s nice of her to not tell a story. I’m sure she’s trying to move past it. And the last thing this poor girl wants is her mistake told all over campus as she starts a new chapter in her life!

By: .....
#7  by: Calling Fowl.   

These obsessive posts quack me up.

By: Calling Fowl.
#8  by: Lol   

Clearly none of you know them or know whether they’re happy or not if you have to come on Greek rank and gossip about it. Maybe ask them or someone thats their sororities if you care that much

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.