facebook

middle eastern girls in sororities?

by: Middle Eastern HS Senior

Hi y'all! I'm a senior in high school in Texas and I'm thinking about schools for next year. I'm considering Alabama, and I really would want to be in a sorority. I'm middle-eastern and I don't know if that would hurt my chances anywhere. I'm definitely tan with dark hair/eyes, so not the green eyes/light brown hair look you sometimes see. I know that people like to say it doesn't matter, but that isn't always the truth. Will that give me issues getting into any of the sororities, or issues at parties/with guys in fraternities?

Posted By: Middle Eastern HS Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No issues   

All are welcome! Welcome to Bama!! You will find a home here :)

By: No issues
#2  by: Religion   

Are you Christian, Muslim, or Agnostic/Atheist? Many (but not all) NPC sororities have a Christian component.

By: Religion
#3  by: :)   

You would definitely be welcome in KAO!! We have many girls that look like you, a majority of out of state girls, and the frats like us a lot! Hope you decide to come here, I think you will love it!

By: :)
by: ^Sep 19, 2018 7:24:25 AM

Try reading OP's question before you make yourself look so stupid. She answered the OP's question very politely.

By: ^

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.