facebook

block seating

by: Block seating

Which sororities now have their own block seating? Is this a thing unique to UA bc I had always thought the fraternities got the good seats? I honestly think it’s awesome but can someone explain it?

Posted By: Block seating
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Answer    

Chi O, alpha Chi, AOPi and theta that I know. All seats for all organizations (not just Greek) are based on GPA and campus activities. Not sure how frats get as good as they do tbh.

By: Answer
#2  by: .   

I saw Chi O, Sig Delt, Theta, Sigma Kappa and Alpha Chi at the last game

By: .
#3  by: Chart   

There’s a seating chart that shows all organizations and their seating if someone has it. I agree on fraternities - most should be Upper Deck.

By: Chart
by: On SGASep 15, 2018 11:13:41 AM

Yeah. The sororities are up front. Tradition, grades, and donations allow the frats to stay. But, they all got pushed back and get less seating.

By: On SGA
#4  by: block seating   

Pi Phi has block seating too. They were one of the first 3 sororities to get block seating two years ago

By: block seating
#5  by: Yep   

First 3 were alpha chi, chi o and pi phi. Frats didn’t like it lol. Do other schools have sorority blocks?

By: Yep
by: ^Sep 15, 2018 5:35:00 PM

I know Auburn does.

By: ^
#6  by: delegate    

Sections are mostly based on GPA and campus involvement, but if you use the section is also a huge thing. You have to present to a council why you need the seats you want

By: delegate

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.