facebook

alpha gam keep dreaming

by: Last

Alpha Gam is seriously only good at Alabama or auburn and that’s it.
It is also so below Zeta it’s terrifying and not a house full of cute girls at all.
Unless you plan on moving to Alabama for the rest of your life you picked wrong.
It’s like high school 2.0

Posted By: Last
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

And their house is far below the others inside. It’s also impossible to live in so enjoy paying outrageous dues and never living in. Only Alabama girls live in or very connected. It’s too small and the connected girls all get in and stay more than one year.

By: Yes
by: hmmSep 15, 2018 9:57:19 AM

Yeah, you didn't make this post and then answer yourself. No way. You're not salty toward them at all.

By: hmm
#2  by: Bye Felicia   

Your opinion is invalid. Doesn’t matter.

By: Bye Felicia
by: KDSep 15, 2018 7:27:15 AM

But it’s true Alpha Gam is really nothing anywhere else outside of Alabama. I like Alpha Gam’s at both schools and they are cute awesome girls but facts are facts .

By: KD
#3  by: hilarious   

Written by some bitter OOS who pledged a bottom house here but keeps telling everyone they did it because it's great in their home state. If you could get into a great house in your own state, you would have.

By: hilarious
by: RUSTUPIDSep 15, 2018 8:23:14 AM

Unless you didn’t go to school in your home state!

By: RUSTUPID
by: hilariousSep 15, 2018 8:25:07 AM

umm yeah that's what OOS means.

by: hilariousSep 15, 2018 11:47:45 AM

Exactly genius. They couldn't get in a top tier in their state. So when they end up in a bottom tier here they brag about how good their bottom tier sorority is somewhere else. lol.

by: RUSTUPIDSep 15, 2018 5:07:00 PM

So you can rush at schools you don’t attend? Again try harder at throwing shade.

by: hilariousSep 15, 2018 7:54:26 PM

lol, you are super dense. They can't get in the school they wanted in their state, so obviously they can't rush there. Even if they did get in, they wouldn't get a top chapter. So they come here, pledge a bottom chapter, and then brag about how good it is where they came from. Because like everyone wants to pledge a bottom house at the school where they actually are since it's probably awesome at some school where they aren't.

by: RUSTUPIDSep 16, 2018 6:44:13 AM

So many what if’s for your ridiculous little scenario.

#4  by: Bye Dawn   

Dawn needs to get a life...this is all she does is write stuff on here all day.

By: Bye Dawn
by: hmmSep 15, 2018 10:59:14 AM

Dawn is obvy a creepish Zeta checking out who's cute.

By: hmm
by: NoSep 15, 2018 3:21:19 PM

No dawn is an AGD mom who is way over involved in her kids sorority and made a web site about recruitment and has lost her mind and thinks she’s a college kid. That is dawn

By: No
by: YepSep 15, 2018 3:22:29 PM

So embarrassing I know exactly ho you are talking about

By: Yep
by: nopeSep 15, 2018 3:45:51 PM

The overly involved mom with a website is named Tammy. Easy lookup it's the sorority girl 101 website. She was an Alpha Phi somewhere but somehow she's an expert on everything sorority at UA and everywhere else.

By: nope
#5  by: haha   

@Last

I guess they cut you. None of the good sororities care about what you think or what's good at other schools because they don't have to. On this site it's all bottom ones attacking the good ones and each other thinking that will help improve their reps.

By: haha
#6  by: hi    

Im a Alfa Phe and my chpter might suk here but its gud at skools I didnt get in. I wud tell you wher but I cant member how to spel them.

By: hi
by: lolSep 15, 2018 1:50:23 PM

lol

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.