facebook

curious

by: JW

So is Kappa not in trouble anymore? Based off of insta pics they had something last night, but that’s a really short amount of time to be under a punishment.

Posted By: JW
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: T   

There were some date parties. They can go to events hosted by others.

By: T
by: IdeaSep 14, 2018 1:54:40 PM

You are such an idiot. Please leave the greek stuff to the actual greeks. K? Thanks.

By: Idea
#2  by: its   

so weird how you stalk 18 yr olds girls instagrams. so so weird.

By: its
#3  by: Cmon   

They had a swap last night. They’re not in trouble

By: Cmon
by: hmSep 14, 2018 1:00:39 PM

This kappa said they had a swap last night, I said bish where?

By: hm
by: @HmSep 14, 2018 1:56:26 PM

Proof? You are the one who stalks them on Insta, creeper. It's not that hard to find.

By: @Hm
#4  by: Sorry to disappoint you   

But that story was not as big as you tried desperately to make it. It must break your heart, but it makes everyone else laugh at you.

By: Sorry to disappoint you
#5  by: Anna   

Why do you care so much jesus

By: Anna
#6  by: Eye roll   

They swapped with SAE, y’all calm down. I guess they’re not in trouble. I see girls from so many sororities in my feed that I’m not necessarily BFFs with. Doesn’t mean I’m stalking them and I’m sure lots of other people here experienced this too. Not a big deal! Idk what happened or if they were ever officially in trouble or if they were cleared, but stop making scandals out of nothing. This applies to multiple houses.

By: Eye roll
#7  by: No   

I’m a kkg pledge and we still can’t put our letters in our bio and the older girls swapped

By: No
by: LolSep 14, 2018 8:11:33 PM

Okay troll definitely why there’s freshmen kappas in hometown gear then...

By: Lol
by: PLEASESep 14, 2018 8:40:30 PM

Please believe me. I'm desperate. I NEED to troll them, but it sucks that I was so wrong about them being in trouble. If you'd just go with my story, because it's totally believable that a REAL Kappa pledge would come on GR to say this, that would be just great.

By: PLEASE
#8  by: Mom   

Mom please quit posting about kappa everywhere.

Love, Your daughter

By: Mom

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.