facebook

gc

by: just saying

zta got really lucky getting GC, such a pretty girl with an amazing personality!!

Posted By: just saying
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yes!!   

She is gorgeous and so sweet

By: Yes!!
#2  by: UT   

Who is GC?

By: UT
by: :)Sep 2, 2018 5:12:53 PM

top pnm that every house wanted

By: :)
by: NopeSep 2, 2018 5:28:56 PM

My house didn’t.

By: Nope
#3  by: G   

She fell to zeta for reasons

By: G
#4  by: Lol   

She might come off that way but she’s clearly a Zta for a reason. Get to know her and realize she’s not all that

By: Lol
by: GSep 3, 2018 3:38:54 PM

Agree good fit for zta, but this does not mean she is not great or zta is low. Also agree that some old row were tacking her on social media across the spring and summer, but backed off during actual recruitment . We can only speculate why. We should not speculate.

By: G
#5  by: rolltide   

Pikes are all over this girl. She a smokeshow

By: rolltide
#6  by: um   

I still truly do not know who this girl is. Granted, there are like 100 girls with those initials who went through recruitment, but obviously she wasn't on my house's radar so I think it's hilarious that everyone's acting like she's some celebrity when even the YouTube girl and the duck girls, who aren't famous but more so than whoever this is, and we're still done talking about them.

By: um
#7  by: rude   

Stop acting like Zeta isn't a top pick for PNMs or they get cast-offs bc it's obviously not true..

By: rude
by: YeetOct 8, 2018 10:52:13 AM

No one said it wasn’t a top pick for PNM’s, it’s a top pick but only for girls who aren’t top PNMS. If this girl picked Zta you can probably come to the conclusion that she’s not a top PNM. I don’t remember my house wanting her during rush. Zta needs to learn that just because someone’s pretty it doesn’t make them top. Look at your grades ZTA, and your involvement. Not good, being pretty doesn’t make you a well rounded house.

By: Yeet
#8  by: Girl    

I have this girl on social mediat. If I’m thinking of the right GC, she should be more careful to not post alcohol and partying...poor zeta might end up on probo

By: Girl
#9  by: homegirlthem   

This whole post is that Zeta were 'lucky' to get her.. The implication is that ZTA is a second best option, y'all need to get over yourselves

By: homegirlthem
#10  by: :)   

You’re right. Zeta isn’t a second best option. They’re an 8th or 9th best option.

By: :)
by: homegirlthemOct 8, 2018 2:15:29 PM

No offence smiley face but you know that's not true

By: homegirlthem

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.