facebook

kd vs. kappa

by: goop

Both compete for the same type of girl -- what sets them apart from each other (besides KD being on campus the longest)?

Posted By: goop
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: funny   

haha its funny how many kd's are responding to this question talking up kd. That's embarrassing...

By: funny
#12  by: facts   

Kappa is top tier at Tulane, Vanderbilt, Duke, Virginia, Wake Forest, William & Mary, Georgia, Clemson, Washington & Lee. All top southern schools.

Kappa and several other sororities will not put chapters in all the small school KD has chapters.

Kappa and Theta have the most chapters at the Ivy leagues. Kappa has the most chapters in the top 100 public and private colleges of any NPC..

By: facts
by: stillApr 27, 2015 2:40:59 PM

Kd is stronger in the south and they are at many of the ivy league schools you list above and are doing well there. I think both sororities are great

By: still
by: What?Apr 27, 2015 2:48:38 PM

KD won Chapter of the year at Texas Tech for two years in a row and at the smaller school you so distance your self from (snob). They also just came in 2nd for Stompfest at Texas A&M. At UT they are 2nd in grades (not that its everything but its really good). No your right KD is not at OU not that anymore with the SAE scandal do I think that is really an accomplishment but they are in top five at OSU and they are top five at Arkansas. You are a Texas Kappa and are proud of your heritage there. KD is newer to the state than you but has made HUGE strides for such a small amount of time. Both sororities are national powerhouses. Lets do something unusal for Greek Rank and celebrate both of them for being the wonderful sororities they are. I know this is a new concept for Greek RAnk but both of these sororities are truly awesome. Thank you!!!

By: What?
by: @WhatiMay 1, 2015 7:08:28 PM

I'm sorry to say that KD is in the bottom 3 at Texas and Texas A&M. KD's been around for a long time in the state but has a hard time moving up. PKT (Pi Phi, Kappa, Theta) has been traditionally dominant and isn't likely to change.

By: @Whati
#13  by: facts   

Kappa will benefit from Alabama getting more OOS and Texas girls. Kappa is top tier in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas. KD is terrible in Texas and no chapter at OU, a huge greek school.

By: facts
by: InterestingApr 27, 2015 10:18:37 PM

Interesting thought. Has experience borne this out past few years? Seems like kappa here is still keeping it close to home.

By: Interesting
by: ^^^Feb 22, 2022 7:15:38 AM

This has helped Kappa a lot

By: ^^^
#14  by: W   

Good

By: W
#15  by: 🤔   

Why is kkg above KD and not equal

By: 🤔

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.